Good gravel roads near Agawa canyon | GTAMotorcycle.com

Good gravel roads near Agawa canyon

timtune

Site Supporter
Book ending a week with the Northern Ride for sight and the Manitoulin Rally, in between we'll some gravel in the Agawa Canyon. Can anyone recommend good roads or other fun bits?

What about Ranger Lake Rd? Take the 556 to Searchmont Resort which is a sweet paved road too, and then it turns into Ranger Lake Rd which is over 80km of twisty, hilly gravel. That would be a nice out 'n back from Sault Ste. Marie. And then further north east is the Sultan Industrial Rd.

Can't beat ranger lake road!!

What about Ranger Lake Rd? Take the 556 to Searchmont Resort which is a sweet paved road too, and then it turns into Ranger Lake Rd which is over 80km of twisty, hilly gravel. That would be a nice out 'n back from Sault Ste. Marie. And then further north east is the Sultan Industrial Rd.

id the Sultan Rd both way to and from Manitoba a few yeas back. Rough camped in logging areas both times. Thanks for the Ranger lake rd tip.
D

Rode the Searchmont and Ranger lake rds as well as a number of gravel roads that split off. We ran into a local at the Suzuki demo ride who suggested a special map from the outfitters. That lead us into some of the gravel, some being a little challenging, some water crossings.
Also rode a number of gravel roads farther north off of 17. Frater lake rd being one of them. Sorry I don't have more details - I wasn't leading just following along happy to not have to pay attention to anything but my ride.

Back
Top Bottom