Kawasaki Ninja 650 ABS , 2017 Review | GTAMotorcycle.com

Kawasaki Ninja 650 ABS , 2017 Review

get some insurance quotes first

Some underwriters have been known to falsely classify it as sport

I've had the 2010 version for a few years now. It's a great reliable bike. Plenty of upgrade options out there. For example I purchased sport bars for my bike. Not sure if the newer bikes already have a lower riding position compared to the past models. I also upgraded the seat to a Sargent gel seat. Check out Ninja650 forum . Lots of good info out there. Other than that . It's been a great bike overall.

I've had the 2010 version for a few years now. It's a great reliable bike. Plenty of upgrade options out there. For example I purchased sport bars for my bike. Not sure if the newer bikes already have a lower riding position compared to the past models. I also upgraded the seat to a Sargent gel seat. Check out Ninja650 forum . Lots of good info out there. Other than that . It's been a great bike overall.

The new one is supposed to be super light

Actuually the new one 2017 version is back down to almost what they were in first two generation models 2007 to 2011 I believe. The 2017 is approx 20 lbs lighter than the 2012 to 2016 models. But it has slightly less power but more torque or its max is available sooner. Either way its a really good looking bike with better brakes, lighter etc.

financing or paying cash?

19437786_1590120207699474_5612820938553145366_n.jpg

this one, i've already worked on it.

they are very touring oriented, not much of a trunk thought, but already setup to run 12V usb up front, and provision to block racks on the back.

I had a 2009 650 .. its a well balanced bike. Not really sport it really touring. The stick handlebars have an upright seat position

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom