Poll: Car hits you, you and the bike are still ok and upright. What do you do? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Poll: Car hits you, you and the bike are still ok and upright. What do you do?

What do you do?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Baggsy

Site Supporter
Car hits you, you and the bike are still ok and upright. What do you do?

Crack is wack

Get plate, look for witnesses, stop and call police.

Then again, unlike some, I'm in control of my emotions 99.9% of the time. It seems the average GTA motorist averages in the low single digits on that front....

pull out my 45 and shoot.....

ohhh sorry is this in Canada....?

if so

take down plate, save video from go-pro (or any other camera if you have one) call police and report it

give the driver the one finger salute as you go by him, and think to yourself how he is going to explain to police his actions...

above scenario is in a perfect world, unfortunately we are not always level headed, calm and rationale, so a whole lot of other scenarios could and usually do happen.

Kill the driver. Dump the body and have the car crushed. Kill any witnesses.

I didn't know Chuck Norris rides a bagger.

[video=youtube;No7v2ps6ukI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=No7v2ps6ukI&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Car hits you, you and the bike are still ok and upright. What do you do?

How do you know you and the bike are OK?

I got a bruise from my bike once due to a clumsy dismount and it may have triggered my pulmonary embolism a month or so later. Obviously that would have been my fault but in your case it would be the other guy at fault.

The next time you wash your bike will you suddenly notice a crack somewhere?

Ask the driver to hold on for a second while I poll GTAM peeps for guidance; or what mmmnaked said.

I'm too old and lazy to do much. If it was really, really serious (and you know the cops could care less) I would follow the guy from a distance, wait until he parked and left, then whack a few dents in his vehicle and split.

Get plate, look for witnesses, stop and call police.

Then again, unlike some, I'm in control of my emotions 99.9% of the time. It seems the average GTA motorist averages in the low single digits on that front....
I wish I had your Zen-ness. I'm in control of my emotions about 0.01% of the time lol

sent from my Purple LGG4 on the GTAM app

I wish I had your Zen-ness. I'm in control of my emotions about 0.01% of the time lol

your Italian, that's normal. Things like pineapple on pizza, badly styled shoes and Ferrari's that arent painted red should blow you mind.

your Italian, that's normal. Things like pineapple on pizza, badly styled shoes and Ferrari's that arent painted red should blow you mind.
Should, and do. ?

Back
Top Bottom