Thnak you John Bickle, for your ''Thankless job'' | GTAMotorcycle.com

Thnak you John Bickle, for your ''Thankless job''

KneeDragger_#16

Colin Fraser said it at the rider's meeting on Satruday morning, that John's job of placing us at the track was thankless....
Well it's not !

He did one hell of a job placing allllllllll of us in such a TIGHT paddock !!!

It's unfortunate that most teams still let their friends; family; neighbours; friends of a friend... and so on in their pitts making everything a **** show at end of the weekend.

Teams near me, with all their click and then some... just making it hard for so many other riders to exit the track.

All this to say... THANK YOU John Bickle for making it easier for us to enter the paddocks at St-Eustache... and all other tracks !

MERCI ;)

You just made it all worth it! Merci! 99% of you guys and girls are great,,the 1%'ers make it a bit stressfull at times,,but for next year the friends and family parking package is not available!:hello1: Talked with the track owner and access to the paddock will be restricted, making everyone's life easier. Thanks to everyone for helping out and making it easier. Now to Shuby,,,,:director:

You just made it all worth it! Merci! 99% of you guys and girls are great,,the 1%'ers make it a bit stressfull at times,,but for next year the friends and family parking package is not available!:hello1: Talked with the track owner and access to the paddock will be restricted, making everyone's life easier. Thanks to everyone for helping out and making it easier. Now to Shuby,,,,:director:

Hey John. Thanks again from the Dirt Regions. I hope it does get paved for next year, although I have heard that before. Looks like we will be going to Shubie. Aaron only has some sprained fingers and I rode the bike on Monday at bogie and it is straight.

That is the nicest thing I was called all weekend! :confused: Caboose,,just doing a map for Shuby and it seems we have no space left,,,:lmao:[love my job,love my job,love my job]

John, I think you should also help people physically park to make sure they're straight. We could use some help in hot pits for canopy placement as that's another **** show.

John, I think you should also help people physically park to make sure they're straight. We could use some help in hot pits for canopy placement as that's another **** show.

There was a truck and trailer beside me
He left about 12 inches of space between us. lol

Oh and we're going to Shubie so we'll need space. I'd like to be on pavement this year... Dreaming dreaming dreaming

I'm bringing a projector and screen to Shubie and Mosport. Give me a good spot for movie night!

There was a truck and trailer beside me
He left about 12 inches of space between us. lol

Well, gave everyone 18 feet because I know they will take 20. Just wasn't expecting people to park inside another's trailer. St.Eustache is tough because the only room we have left is the used car parking on the west side of the paddock which worked out to 340 feet. So if we get 15 more riders next year,,cars will be outside for sure and everyone will be walking. Unless someone can figure how to make land! All good problems. Now the 1%'ers they just make the day! The most fun was watching people come in on Saturday morning and "thinking" they could find a spot. One guy did,, right beside Bodie. Good thing I saved that for him for three days,,:confused:

Thinking next year we do as Moto America, 10 feet per rider and by points from the start of pit out. Not 10 x20 or 10 x15 but 10x10. That's all you get,,no matter who or how big your rig is, or how many rigs you have. I liked it when we were down there. pretty fair and simple.

Back
Top Bottom