Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alien - Reverse

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sebi

Don't call me Shirley
Site Supporter
I know it's quite far off but thought I'd start this to see who is going. There will be about 4 of us coming from the KW area.
Any thoughts on layout? I'd really like them to run Technical again :eek:

Re: GBM - Tuesday July 11

Yep, I'll be there for sure, it's about the only track day I can fit in during July.
Wouldn't mind a bash at long layout or reverse alien.

I don't think it's out of the question for me. Right now we have no track days booked between this weekend at Calabogie and July 31st at Calabogie.

Won't be there for that one but I'll be going to the Thursday night before it on the 6th.

Yep, I'll be there for sure, it's about the only track day I can fit in during July.
Wouldn't mind a bash at long layout or reverse alien.
I'm really hoping its not reverse anything. I love diving into the carousel! :D

I don't think it's out of the question for me. Right now we have no track days booked between this weekend at Calabogie and July 31st at Calabogie.

Hope to see you there Dave!

I'm really hoping its not reverse anything. I love diving into the carousel! :D

Meh. Dive in or drive out. Can't know what you prefer till you try both. Either excellent fun.
Found it harder to run reverse than forward - then again, I am much stronger on rights than lefts.

Aiming for this one. Also hoping for a reverse just to even out those tires.
Anything but long and I'll be thrilled. Not a fan of all the mini-straights on long.

Found it harder to run reverse than forward - then again, I am much stronger on rights than lefts.

I'm the opposite of you, my badly arthritic right knee means I'm far stronger on lefts so its nice to run a reverse layout once in a while but as long as I'm riding I'm good :)

I don't care much for the reverse layouts either, but whatever. A day at the track is better than a day at work.

I'll be there! According to the calendar that was posted in an earlier thread it will be technical layout.

I'm the opposite of you, my badly arthritic right knee means I'm far stronger on lefts so its nice to run a reverse layout once in a while but as long as I'm riding I'm good :)

I also found I was having that issue somewhat. On right turns (especially under braking) I had too much weight coming on my right knee. It helped to shift my hips more into the turn to force the weight off my right knee and onto my left leg gripping the outside tank

I'll be there! According to the calendar that was posted in an earlier thread it will be technical layout.

Good stuff!

July 11th currently on my schedule.

Can I have turns 1-4 the 'normal' way and the carousel in reverse? errrr, nevermind I just need to get better at end of straight into the carousel the 'normal' way.

Jeff

Added a poll for fun, IF you are going on the 11th, vote for your preferred layout AND direction!

Last edited:

LOL... Wasn't me. I'm not voting officially since I'm not sure I'll make it. Forward technical or alien would be my choices though. I don't care for reverse all that much.

won't be there for this round

Weather looks ok so far, very hot and small chance of rain. Though they'll probably change it a hundred times in the next week or so

Last edited:

Meh. Dive in or drive out. Can't know what you prefer till you try both. Either excellent fun.

hmm. stronger on rights fix; dirt bike on logging road power sliding with your feet on pegs - left.

Since I screwed up this past Thursday (should have been reverse alien but laid out technical by mistake and a number had come to run RA) a half dozen riders asked for Reverse Alien for this coming Tuesday so that is what we will be running.

Back
Top Bottom