Sunday Morning Ride Destinations from the GTA | GTAMotorcycle.com

Sunday Morning Ride Destinations from the GTA

chapow

Hello Everyone,
Campbellville gas station and restaurant used to be a great place to ride to, have a coffee and see lots of bikes. Now it is closed can anyone suggest alternative places around the GTA where bikers meet on sunday mornings.

Many thanks.

Bikers meet at "Church" riders meet at coffee shops....
:)

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

403/Dundas (@Hyde Park Gate)
Mayfield/Hurontario
1 William Kitchen Rd. (Kennedy Commons) - although that one is more for car meets.

All the above are Tim Hortons locations.

Also not really "ride-out" spots but more of a "ride-to-and-pose" spots:

Burrito Boyz on Stavebank in Port Credit on Tuesday nights.
L&L Tim Hortons/Freshco parking lot (Lake Shore & Leslie) on Thursday nights.

Last edited:
Hello Everyone,
Campbellville gas station and restaurant used to be a great place to ride to, have a coffee and see lots of bikes. Now it is closed can anyone suggest alternative places around the GTA where bikers meet on sunday mornings.

Many thanks.

If you want to ask any questions you can scroll the page and go to "rides hookups";)

Hello Everyone,

Many thanks.

the Ice house group just moved across the street. I was there this morning, over 30 bikes showed up and the breakfast is even better than at the Icehouse (quicker to serve too)

@DemonPig you forgot Burrito Boyz Woodbridge Wed nights ?

sent from my Purple LGG4 on the GTAM app

Back
Top Bottom