2017 Honda Rebel | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2017 Honda Rebel

Some of the design choices tho are a bit "odd"

honda-nm4vultus-motorycle-frontoffset-970x647-c.jpg

then there is the Rune

z%2B2004_Honda_Valkyrie_Rune_1800%2BLeft_Side_View.jpg

The NM4 is hideous. Did they actually sell any?

The DN-01 was another Honda dud.

DN.jpg

via Tapatalk

I did not ride a Rebel on the demo day at KW Honda but there was a lot of rider criticism about excessive vibration with both bikes in the seat and handlebars. Not sure why since the CB 500 F I rode was a very well sorted bike and with a different seat I would have happily rode it for another hour.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

I test rode one recently and honestly it sucked. I couldn't wait to get off it. Three major complaints I have. The right side engine sticks out constantly hitting/rubbing your shin, Honda knows about this and put some type of heat reflective material so your leg doesn't melt off, but just shows they are aware of the problem. Second is the pegs. It's troublesome finding a spot to drop a foot down at a stop. If you put your feet forward or behind the pegs they are rubbing either side of your leg/shin. The seat is so low that the pegs are right in position where your legs/feet would go at a stop, if they would only have just moved the pegs up it would be much better. Third is the engine. Bland and boring, no real pep or excitement. My old R3 had way more juice than this bike and considering that this engine is pretty much ripped out of the cbr500, it's disappointing. Oh yeah, this "cruiser" also sounds like Hondas sport bike

I do not mind the design, though it looks way to small when you see a rider on the bike. Honda while great quality generally has the most bland designs in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom