any good date night ideas? | GTAMotorcycle.com

any good date night ideas?

ajaxguy

The wife and I have not been out for a while, wondering if anyone has suggestions on good food places, ideas on something else?

Escape room?
Axe throwing?
Serious suggestions. I plan on doing both soon.

Also, I have heard about the Brazilian restaurants that keep bringing different cuts of meat to you, or something like that. I wanna try that.
sent from my Purple LGG4 on the GTAM app

Escape room?
Axe throwing?

Also, I have heard about the Brazilian restaurants that keep bringing different cuts of meat to you, or something like that. I wanna try that.

Archery
it's active and engaging
go for something light to eat...archery...desert

Daytime idea - I took the Mrs on a 1-hr horseback trail ride - pleasurevalley.com

Submarine races are fun to watch down by the lake.

Escape room?
Axe throwing?

The one downtown had a circus performer that hangs from the ceiling by two large ribbons. Copa cabana. Good place.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

Shooting range?

Stand up?

I've been doing small venue Rock gigs.

You just missed battle of the Axes at the music Hall in Oshawa, last week I saw The Lazys there on Wednesday night for $20!

It's also the last day of Fiesta week in Oshawa.

The Orono fair is on. Smash up derbies today at 3 and tomorrow at 1. Pack a car picnic and wander that way. You won't be allowed in with cooler obviously but it beats eating from the gut trucks.

Watch the Cavalia show (Cirque du soleil with horses)
I like going to Ossington avenue with the gf, visit the Bellwoods brewery, followed by dinner (plenty of cuisines options) then ends with a double scoop at bang bang ice cream.
Improv comedy@ 2nd city

Trail tours dirt bike riding...

... what!? It IS a motorcycle forum :p

Kayaking down the credit river (just north of brampton...i had lots of fun)

Hiking at rattlesnake

Onoir restaurant

Back
Top Bottom