new to this crew ,wanted to say howdy..........SO Howdy | GTAMotorcycle.com

new to this crew ,wanted to say howdy..........SO Howdy

hello all.
im a married guy in my late 40s that was born and raised in the Toronto area. i have had my bike licence for about 30 years . not knowing the average age of people here im not sure if that makes me a bit of a relic or not.
i have always been a stock classic honda guy. by classic i mean, bikes that serve their purpose and look good doing it. i dont mean classics that were bought new and stored for years being trailer ed everywhere they go. they are great to look at but shouldnt they be?
over the years i have done a bit of touring. my 1st bike was a Honda 1976 cb750 4f that i rode across USA . my next tour was across Canada . well from TO to Vancouver island .that was on a red 1979 6 cylinder CBX 1100 (1047) . i also had the opportunity to ride thru Europe helping a mate ride 2 of his bikes from Wales to the south of Spain. 1 was a 1980 Bmw 60/7 and an 1970 BSA. its funny that i cant remember the details of that BSA because it was brutal after the 1st 100 miles. switching back and forth at fill ups.
im doing some research and have an idea or 2 that i wouldn't mind getting input from like minded folks that have a good understanding of motorcycles and riding in the 21 century .
i should mention that i am not as computer literate as i should be . so if there are some formatting or other mistakes i apologize in advance
thats it for now. thanks for reading
so until next time ,
keep your feet on the pegs and your right hand cranked.
:hello2:

Last edited:
Sound's like you'll fit right in (relic-wise), although I'm not sure that there's much Honda-love hereabouts.

Welcome to the forum!
#HondaLove

sent from my Purple LGG4 on the GTAM app

Welcome. You're probably close to the median age of the forum. Most of my bikes were Hondas, but haven't had one in a long while.

Back
Top Bottom