Selling bike to a dealer | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Selling bike to a dealer

huh? or do you mean the line (Bike is sold "as is" )? Just means he's selling without safety cert. Though if it needs nothing, might be better to post it as an extra cost for the cert.
No. Link doesn't work. Says ad is gone. So I thought it was sold.

sent from my Purple LGG4 on the GTAM app

No. Link doesn't work. Says ad is gone. So I thought it was sold.

It's still for sale, and ad should be still active.
But it does not come up in search results for "GSX650F" for some reason. Are there any special tricks on Kijiji to include it in search?

Link worked for me as well. Glws

3 weeks ago, I posted my bike for sale on Kijiji and the same day it sold. Super easy and you will get more money than the dealer will ever offer you.

It's a good looking bike that looks to be in good shape. Would be surprised if it didn't sell reasonably quickly given that it's probably fairly cheap to insure vs a "real" SS.

I kinda wanna just come by and take a look at it. (not in the market, but you're like 5 mins from me). That is a nice looking bike and the price seems reasonable.
Why are you selling?

I kinda wanna just come by and take a look at it. (not in the market, but you're like 5 mins from me). That is a nice looking bike and the price seems reasonable.
Why are you selling?

PM me when you want to come and look, I'm home most of the time.

I'm selling because I decided to quit motorcycling forever (or at least for a long time).

Last edited:
Wow, this proved to be easier than I thought.
A guy just came by, looked at the bike, and left me a deposit.

Wow, this proved to be easier than I thought.
A guy just came by, looked at the bike, and left me a deposit.
It's a great looking bike. Looks in great shape. Hope it all works out.

And the guy just rode away on my last bike. I'm even a little sad...
Anyway, thank you all for all the help and kind words, and goodbye.

Back
Top Bottom