motorcycle vs car road rage | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

motorcycle vs car road rage

Not that the biker reacted appropriately, but you're being deliberately obtuse.

not defending anyone, but that happens in court all the time

One of us might be, but we can disagree as to who.

p.s. I would have stopped and done something. Biker's code, as well as, being involved in the accident and all.

Picturing the motorcyclist racing up through traffic, getting impatient behind the car, and cutting over to pass on the right, as the car driver attempts to pull over.

Then getting ****** and kicks the back door. Young driver in the car, hears the collision and tries to pull over, then realizes he's going to kill the motorcyclist, swerves right, and loses control.

Motorcyclist is definitely a worse driver than the person in the car; fault should be on him/her. Hope he/she's caught.

LOL... reading through your posts I see you hate motorcyclists. Why don't you admit you're a cager trolling motorcycle forums. If you can find someone to read for you, here is what actually happened from the guy that recorded it on his phone. http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-road-rage-video-santa-clarita-20170623-story.html

LOL... reading through your posts I see you hate motorcyclists. Why don't you admit you're a cager trolling motorcycle forums. If you can find someone to read for you, here is what actually happened from the guy that recorded it on his phone. http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-road-rage-video-santa-clarita-20170623-story.html

Well, I'm certainly no motorcycle apologist, I'll admit. Did you actually read the link you posted? What I said has been verified. Police are looking at it as a hit and run.

Or do I need to quote stuff for you?

"The CHP is handling the investigation and did not cite the driver of the sedan. Investigators need to interview the motorcyclist to get the whole story before any decisions are made, officials said. The case is now considered a hit-and-run."

vid starts here, no way cager doesn't know bike is alongside, holding the lane,

k34nqx.jpg

Last edited:
cager drifts left into the bike along with getting into the lane with no signal

34ig5kn.jpg

Last edited:
So he passed between lanes, but is lane splitting not legal in Cali?

It is legal.

"Then, when the Nissan’s driver tried to get out of the carpool lane, he bumped the motorcycle. Traber doesn’t know if it was an accident or on purpose. That’s when the two men started yelling and the biker started kicking the Nissan driver’s door."

So the bike was lane splitting, the kid in the car didn't shoulder check and tried to cross a double yellow line, and then hit the guy on the bike.

The biker just needs a good lawyer... "So I was just riding along like normal, when a car did an illegal lane change and hit my bike, but kept driving away. While try to get the driver to stop, he aggressively swerved into me and lost control of his car."

cager drifts left into the bike along with getting into the lane with no signal

34ig5kn.jpg

drifts?! wtf the sedan swerved at him so hard that the sedan couldn't recover on the swing back and spun. he lost control of his car trying to hit the motorcyclist. I do not condone the bikers actions, just as I don't condone the sedan drivers action. LMFAO

Last edited:
drifts?! wtf the sedan swerved at him so hard that the sedan couldn't recover on the swing back and spun. he lost control of his car trying to hit the motorcyclist. I do not condone the bikers actions, just as I don't condone the sedan drivers action. LMFAO
I think he means prior to the swerve. You have to read between the lines with yo dude ?

sent from my Purple LGG4 on the GTAM app

A Canadian motovlogger who rides in Cali over winter months explains into more detail / breaks down what happened prior to the boot/swerve:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlHf6Qp6w0U
[video=youtube;SlHf6Qp6w0U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlHf6Qp6w0U[/video]
A few points from this vlogger to those who don't want to watch the vid:
-First part of video cut off, where Sentra illegally jumps over the double yellow lines and enters the High Occupancy vehicle Lane into the lane that the motorcyclist was occupying (ticket/fine of $400+, to any vehicle that crosses over double yellows)
-Sentra crossing into HOV lane also has only one occupant (illegal)
-Lane splitting is fully legal in Cali, motorcycles are allowed to split within double yellows in Cali, motorcyclists also allowed in HOV lane
-Motorcyclist was in the wrong for kicking (obviously), but so was Sentra for illegally crossing into HOV first, cutting off motorcyclist, and than escalating by swerving into the bike after getting the boot
-basically says the major news outlets reporting this are unfairly villainizing the motorcyclist by leaving out the beginning of the video where Sentra starts the incident by illegally crossing over double yellows and cuts off the motorcyclist

Having a Mustang/Crowdkiller as my 4-wheeled mode of transportation I just find it funny how Sentra pulls a Mustang and swerves uncontrollably looking for a crowd to mow down after hitting the motorcyclist :p:lmao:

Evil media again, making a poor innocent road raging motorcyclist look bad again to serve their agenda of world domination... or something.

Nope. There was no cut video. There was no judgement of innocence from the media for the Sentra driver. Stop playing the victim all the friggin time!

As per the video, the motorcyclist was very evidently guilty of road rage and hit and run, while and the driver was either guilty of attempted vehicular manslaughter (or whatever the legit charge would be) or an innocent victim. The video wasn't definitive on that point so guess what, the fair and balanced media wasn't definitive either.

I swear motocryclists are some of the biggest crybabies out there sometimes.

Well video misses the first encounter. Kid tried to hit him once and fails(may have been an accident but he stayed in the HOV lane where he was not suppose to be at all), Biker pulls up and kicks the door after what ever the kid yells at him... Kid tries hitting him again. The guy clearly used his car as a weapon and he had already hit the guy once. Then the kid claimed the biker pulled a knife. Sorry but kicking a door does not give someone the right to attempt to kill someone, possibly even twice.

Well video misses the first encounter. Kid tried to hit him once and fails(may have been an accident but he stayed in the HOV lane where he was not suppose to be at all), Biker pulls up and kicks the door after what ever the kid yells at him... Kid tries hitting him again. The guy clearly used his car as a weapon and he had already hit the guy once. Then the kid claimed the biker pulled a knife. Sorry but kicking a door does not give someone the right to attempt to kill someone, possibly even twice.

Absolutely. And the media that had that info reported it. Those that only had the video, only reported on the video.

What are they supposed to do, invent a prequel to make us feel better about ourselves? "Damn media bias isn't reporting what I feel is right!"

Look. The biker gets hit according to one account, then pulls up between a guardrail and the cager who hit him, and starts kicking the door to piss the apparently inexperienced driver off.

How stupid does one have to be, to put their life in the hands of someone who's already hit them? WTF? There isn't a word invented yet, for that amount of stupid.

Anything the car driver did, is going to be explained away in court as being fairly reasonable and rational in the situation. Yes, even the swerve into the biker. No one expects to hear a thump at highway speeds, and they might turn their head and consequently move in that direction, especially if they're a novice.

Unfortunately, what the biker did is not so easily explained. Right from alleged lane splitting at highway speed, pulling up beside someone who allegedly hit him earlier, right through to leaving the scene of an accident.

I doubt that he will ever come forward to clear the air, and the young cager will therefore not be charged, and may get away with less or no at fault for the accident.

Last edited:
From the video it appears the car moved over the line into the lane where the biker was. Then he kicked the door. I did not at any point see the bike himself pull up beside or even lane split. Car veered over, and them swerved at him. All the while keeping pace with the bike. He was going for him

Back
Top Bottom