motorcycle vs car road rage | GTAMotorcycle.com

motorcycle vs car road rage

BusaBob

Site Supporter
Dayum!!!

[video=youtube;DVuQaPpHXzU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVuQaPpHXzU[/video]

Just saw this on my feed this morning and was about to post. Really would like to see the full video. Cars video starts right at incident, but what happened before all that.

Motorcycle riders that physically roadrage against cars are complete and total idiots. Honestly, what do they think is gonna happen if/when the car driver retaliates using their vehicle? The motorcycle stands zero chance. This guy was just lucky, end of story - had he not maintained his balance he could easily have ended up a red smear on the road.

Jeezus some people need to learn how to control their emotions. Take a deep breath and deal with it - if you still can't control yourself, pull over and chill out for 5 minutes and then move on.

Stupid, stupid, stupid! Both of them should split the damage to the highway, people and other vehicles, cost of EMV's, and lose their licenses for five years.

Pussy on the bike just keeps going, too.

Well of course he did, if anyone was injured, he would be charged. Not to mention, it is 'merica, so he would get his *** sued off. Regardless of what happened previously, from the video he would be viewed as the aggressor. The cage driver could claim they didn't ram him afterwards on purpose but they suddenly got hit by something on the left door and panicked, causing them to swerve, and ultimately lose control of the vehicle.

Pussy on the bike just keeps going, too.

Well of course he did, if anyone was injured, he would be charged. Not to mention, it is 'merica, so he would get his *** sued off. Regardless of what happened previously, from the video he would be viewed as the aggressor. The cage driver could claim they didn't ram him afterwards on purpose but they suddenly got hit by something on the left door and panicked, causing them to swerve, and ultimately lose control of the vehicle.

lmfao
best video Ive seen here in awhile
what a ***** storm
lmfao, hope everyone was ok.

The cage driver could claim they didn't ram him afterwards on purpose but they suddenly got hit by something on the left door and panicked, causing them to swerve, and ultimately lose control of the vehicle.

something like that politician who took out the bicycle ,, was it on queen st ... sigh.. deep breath,, the white truck didn't see that coming...

I do not in any way condone what happened, but clearly the guy in the car cant drive to save his life, probably why the guy on the bike was so upset. If he cant handle his car over a move like that I can only imagine how he ****** off the guy enough to have him kick the door. That may not have been his first swerve at him. Cager did not even know how to hit his brakes.

Edit to add the below quote:

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2017/06/22/motorcycle-kick-road-rage/

Chris Taber, the driver who shot the video, says moments before he grabbed his phone, the motorcyclist had also passed him between lanes.
Then, when the Nissan’s driver tried to get out of the carpool lane, he bumped the motorcycle. Traber doesn’t know if it was an accident or on purpose. That’s when the two men started yelling and the biker started kicking the Nissan driver’s door.
“I’m sure the guy on the motorcycle was scared and totally startled because he almost went down and I’m sure his adrenaline kicked in,” Traber said.
Meanwhile, the father of the Nissan driver told KCAL 9 off-camera that his son became scared when he said the biker flashed that looked like a knife at him.

Last edited:
Surprised the biker didn't have to "lay 'er down" ?
Seriously though, I really only feel bad for the Avalanche/ Escalade driver/passengers.

sent from my Purple LGG4 on the GTAM app

Picturing the motorcyclist racing up through traffic, getting impatient behind the car, and cutting over to pass on the right, as the car driver attempts to pull over.

Then getting ****** and kicks the back door. Young driver in the car, hears the collision and tries to pull over, then realizes he's going to kill the motorcyclist, swerves right, and loses control.

Motorcyclist is definitely a worse driver than the person in the car; fault should be on him/her. Hope he/she's caught.

I blame the bike for cutting through traffic. But the car clearly truer to ram him. As the guy in the car filming said he was already hit once and was not sure if it was on purpose. So my final thoughts on all the info so far is the bike was saving time and the car felt it was ok to attempt to kill someone over it. Both are ass hats but only one had the will to purposefully cause body harm. Kicking the door was only property dmg

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

So he passed between lanes, but is lane splitting not legal in Cali?

Speeding is illegal. Does not give someone the right to run you over

Is there film of what happened before?

Otherwise, it's heresay isn't it? Could be a guy went out to film his buddy booting cars, and their reactions, you never know, stupider things have been done.

Anyways, from what was filmed, it seems that the car driver could explain his/her actions away as reactions to what was happening around the car, the motorcyclist, not so much.

If the car driver was trying to squish the motorcyclist, they would have been squished, so it definitely wasn't the intention.

Kid in the car claims the guy pulled a knife like object. Wtf would that do? Ramming a bike for any reason is an excessive use of power.

Kid in the car claims the guy pulled a knife like object. Wtf would that do? Ramming a bike for any reason is an excessive use of power.

Guy on the bike booted the car. Car tried to pull over and stop. Bike got in the way and car had to swerve to avoid. Might be all on the motorcyclist.
Did you see him ram him? If he did, the guy would be dead now.

Back
Top Bottom