motorcycle vs car road rage | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

motorcycle vs car road rage

Cagers say Biker is at fault

Bikers say Biker is at fault

Wonder why he did not stop. Given the overwhelming bias from everyone. Guy in Nissan said sorry? That is an admission of guilt...

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Sorry, if you feel insulted, it wasn't intended that way. I'm just a little frustrated at the repetitive nature of the conversation.

Please reread it over and over and over. Get someone to explain.
Think like narrow minded people would: "Motorcycle kicks car, then leaves scene as cars blow up and flip. Motorcycles = Bad. Cars = Good."

Who are the police looking for, for a hit and run?

Who didn't get charged at all?

Who went to the rolled over car with water and apologized?

Who allegedly flashed a weapon in one report?

You can then go back and read the quotes that you highlighted.

<spoiler>The car driver did manage to explain away his actions so far. They are looking for the motorcyclist, so at this point, it does seem to be all on him from the police standpoint.</spoiler>

Sorry, I hold bikers to a high standard than cagers. They need to be better to survive and thrive. If not, they should give up the ride for a cage.

Anyways, I'm not going to say any more on this, there shouldn't be anything further for me to say at this point, or I might insult someone, so I won't.

lol... claims no intent for insult, then essentially repeats said insult. Not unlike whatever it is you're trying to say about this incident, you're talking out of both sides of your mouth.. it's getting silly.

So, you took offense to my pointing out your defending the Nissan driver's action, then imply I'm without thought for saying as much, then proceed to list off questions to support exactly the justification I pointed out. Right...

Back
Top Bottom