Why "She"? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Why "She"?

Because you mount at the tank and clamp on with your knees.

And most of us arent into dudes

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

Loud and depreciates over time.

Appreciate all the replies. But if these are the reasons, I'm declaring my bike a "he". Just got to justify it somehow though, from a female perspective.

79ff9a0f7ea38fa7527ff6038bac3a2b--custom-paint-jobs-custom-tanks.jpg

I just call my bike an it....

It's definitely a he.....doesn't do anything until it's told to!

Best first post haha.

Same reason why guys refer to all of their boats, cars etc.

I don't get it either. My bikes are things.

My Bike doesn't like to be gender identified, doesn't do anything all day while I'm at work, lives in my garage and won't contribute to the bills and has asked for the wheels to be referred to as fidget spinners to help alleviate any hesitation with tight corners. I call it/ her/ him, Pat.

That's sexist!

If you're a straight man (which most riders are), you dont wanna refer to something you 'ride' as he.
Female riders usually use he for their bikes.
But with the 50+ genders coming, you can call it a Xer or Zer. Its 2017 lol

its an it!

I dont get people who refer to their bike as he/she or give it a name, I swap bikes at least once a year, cant get attached to that ****

My bike hasn't told me it's preferred gender pronouns yet, so I haven't give it a name yet.

I'll have to wait till it's older and let it decide. :lmao:

pretty sure it's a carry over from the tradition of referring to ships in the feminine,
named after goddesses....that and men are very fond of our vehicles, treat them with
great care, we want them to look their best and we buy shiny bits for them

we also have a predisposition to get tired of them and trade them in for new ones

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom