Speed trap - Hwy 7 @ Bathurst | GTAMotorcycle.com

Speed trap - Hwy 7 @ Bathurst

FLSTC

YRP monitoring traffic both directions today. One lane each direction closed for construction, Bathurst to Yonge and speed limit reposted at 60 + speed fines doubled in construction zone.. Eastbound - hiding in the shadow under the bridge. Westbound - just East of Hunters Green.

It's a damn good fishing hole, but I suspect the construction crew complained of traffic zipping by at the typical Hwy 7 speed of 100...

Please report it on Waze app as well. Lot of people use it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was about to write that. Waze for the win.
Please report it on Waze app as well. Lot of people use it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its about time... Was wondering when they were going to setup shop there given the circumstances.

Thank you to the guy on the CTX1300 who warned me about that last night as I was leaving Burrito Boyz!

There are also speed traps (constantly) at Bathurst just north of (approaching) St.Clair, at Steeles ave w approaching Pine Valley drive. Also at Finch ave west of (approaching) Highway 27.

Btw the Florida Highway Patrol now wants to put a law to charge people with Waze app.

YRP monitoring traffic both directions today. One lane each direction closed for construction, Bathurst to Yonge and speed limit reposted at 60 + speed fines doubled in construction zone..

I am against most speed limits (as they are too low) and most enforcement of these too-low limits but I very much support slowing down/lower limits in Construction zones (and legitimate school zones.)

I am curious if the signs are the legal White ones as specified in the Highway traffic Act or those red (or other colour ones) that aren't technically legal speed limit signs.

..Tom

The speed signs are the legal white ones, including a first '60-ahead' warning sign.

lol good luck to them with that
There are also speed traps (constantly) at Bathurst just north of (approaching) St.Clair, at Steeles ave w approaching Pine Valley drive. Also at Finch ave west of (approaching) Highway 27.

Btw the Florida Highway Patrol now wants to put a law to charge people with Waze app.

Also a very common one on the Bayview extention southbound as you come off the DVP right under the bridge.
The road turns slightly as you approach the Bloor St. viaduct and you can't see the police car or radar until you're right on top of it.
I believe the speed limit is 60 and most folks are doing about 80.
I haven't seen anyone there for awhile as there is construction.

Back
Top Bottom