Kawartha Lakes - Saturday June 24th | GTAMotorcycle.com

Kawartha Lakes - Saturday June 24th

Brian_S

Site Supporter
If weather permits, I'm planning to ride up to Kawartha lakes region on Saturday, June 24th. This is approximately a 7 hours ride (5 1/2 riding and hour and a half worth of pit stops). I prefer a small group of 3-4 people (including myself), but sorry no new riders. Considering that I lost 6 demerit points in the past 2 months (with my car!!), the pace will be within speed limits but fun around twisties north of Bobcaygeon. I'm planning to leave around 9-10am. If interested, meetup can be anywhere around HWY 404, details could be arranged in the next couple of days.

https://www.google.ca/maps/dir/43.8...362,-79.1857981,8.93z/data=!4m2!4m1!3e0?hl=en

Considering I now have the whole weekend off, I might be up for this. I just have to be back in Mississauga for 6pm.

Is this happening? I'd be coming from Barrie, where would you be meeting and time?

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk

Is this happening? I'd be coming from Barrie, where would you be meeting and time?

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk

I don't know man ... they're calling for rain on Saturday. We should know by the evening.

Won't be joining this one but you might want to consider Deep Bay Road off of 35 once you reach Moore Falls. It's quite nice and doesn't add much time as you can get right back on 35 at Minden.

Won't be joining this one but you might want to consider Deep Bay Road off of 35 once you reach Moore Falls. It's quite nice and doesn't add much time as you can get right back on 35 at Minden.

Thanks for the suggestion ... Deep Bay Road looks great.

seems like a small window of rain tomorrow but some forecasts aren't predicting any. I'd like to come !

Looks like a nice day tomorrow! I'm coming from Mississauga, but am an early riser, so I can meet wherever, whenever.
Cheers!

There's an Esso gas station at the corner of Woodbine & Ravenshoe which is right on your route and might be the least out of the way for Iceman if he's coming. Does that work for you too Brian? https://goo.gl/maps/3k8RDGyYyv82

I'm going to take the scenic route to get there using the Forks and Hockley Valley, so I'm fine with whatever.

I'd like to join this ride if there's room. I'm cool with the meeting spot Shane suggested, just let us know what time to be there for

Cheers

All right, let's meet then at Esso gas station at Woodbine and Ravenshoe at 10:30?

Back
Top Bottom