Is HD buying Ducati ???? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Is HD buying Ducati ????

The last time American and Italian cultures collided, the world was blessed with pizza. Especially Hawaiian pizza. That's a game changer right there.

V-twins, leather getups, loud exhausts, high price tags and tender egos are common to both brands. I don't see any conflicts here, do you? A rough American suitor and a haughty Italian bride. Both families disapprove but if they've done more than squeeze each other after a few drinks, the Pope will insist on holy matrimony. Baptisms sooner than nine months after the wedding are pretty awkward affairs.

Has anyone picked a name? Harley Ducatison? Ducati Davidson? Let's all take a deep breath and trust the future.

I get waves from HD riders all the time. Maybe it's because they think I'm riding a custom XR. I wave to everyone including Spyders and scooters.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk
This
And wtf ebikes too

sent from my Purple LGG4 on the GTAM app

The last time American and Italian cultures collided, the world was blessed with pizza. Especially Hawaiian pizza. That's a game changer right there.

The last time they collided was when HD bought MV, and it was a very messy divorce....

V-twins, leather getups, loud exhausts, high price tags and tender egos are common to both brands. I don't see any conflicts here, do you? A rough American suitor and a haughty Italian bride. Both families disapprove but if they've done more than squeeze each other after a few drinks, the Pope will insist on holy matrimony. Baptisms sooner than nine months after the wedding are pretty awkward affairs.

Has anyone picked a name? Harley Ducatison? Ducati Davidson? Let's all take a deep breath and trust the future.

Hawaiin pizza was a Canadian invention.. and why not call it Ducati-son and bless it as Japanese LOL.

Hey, if you're going to get pedantic, at least acknowledge the claim of the Quigleys in Australia, which is older by about a decade (complete with dated photos). Sam is the undisputed creator of the Hawaiian Burger, however.

Back
Top Bottom