wow, no one complaining about the addon's clamp down??? | GTAMotorcycle.com

wow, no one complaining about the addon's clamp down???

Think they are talking about Android boxes....mines collecting dust since good addons are hard to find.

Good ol torrents. Blu-ray rips or bust!

Planet Eath II in 4k HDR is friggin glorious. Streaming blows.

I built an Android box from a pine64. Dunno what all the fuss is. Popcorn time is way better.

Sent from my DROID Turbo using Tapatalk

There are alternatives already out there. No big deal.

Napster down? Kazaa is up.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

lookup tararium (something like that)

easier to use than Kodi...install app...click movie or tv show and play

Kodi was not the easiest to use...all they ended up doing was drive innovation towards making other apps (much easier to use)

I suggest you get a vpn service...PIA seems good and cheap for the year.

I dont really watch TV other than in the winter, wife mentioned something about a bunch of stuff not working the other day (I was half listening) i'll look into Terrarium...any others?

I dont really watch TV other than in the winter, wife mentioned something about a bunch of stuff not working the other day (I was half listening) i'll look into Terrarium...any others?

seems to be the best and easiest to use

popcorn time looks good too but they seem to try to sell you their VPN

both are similar

look into PIA then you can use whatever and even download on torrents
Terarium and popcorn I think let's you download the file via torrents if you want.

These ppl keep shooting themselves in the head.
They take something that is a minority and not well known into the mainstream and forces innovations like the other apps mentioned above.
Duh!!!!!!! install app, click movie or tv show you want...click play...YAY!!!!!! and it's FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

figured XBMC/Kodi would be shut down/limited a while ago
when you see a box mass advertised and sold at flee markets, it's time is up
unfortunately the hobbyists loose out too and have to change platforms...remember FTA??

as for VPN's....I been using NordVPN lately, not the cheapest but good/fast servers
and it gets around regional blocking for netflix, amazon prime etc

figured XBMC/Kodi would be shut down/limited a while ago
when you see a box mass advertised and sold at flee markets, it's time is up
unfortunately the hobbyists loose out too and have to change platforms...remember FTA??

as for VPN's....I been using NordVPN lately, not the cheapest but good/fast servers
and it gets around regional blocking for netflix, amazon prime etc

the netflix shows are listed in Terarium:lmao:

Back
Top Bottom