What up from Kitchener! | GTAMotorcycle.com

What up from Kitchener!

Hey guys and gals. Can't seem to find many people to ride with in me so here's a shout out! Looking for intermediate to advanced riders to cruise with( I will ride with beginners but one on one). I love twisties, wheelies, endos and long trips! I ride a Kawasaki Z750S I'm not a 299 rider. I will go a bit nuts from time to time just not into driving top speed on highways all the time. That being said I still travel faster then is posted. Looking for like minded riders to rip it up with. Mob rides around here? Looking for fellow Hooligans! Men and Women a like. No hate, no judgement. I will teach you to wheelie if you like. I can almost touch my knee in a corner of someone wants to teach me how to... I'm not too proud!

Rippin In The Kitchen.

P.S. I'm not a fan I'm large group rides... I love to ride in smaller groups with similar skill sets. I don't care what you ride or what you or your bike looks like as long as the 2 of you can safely keep up. I'm not out to loose my license but I do want to have fun!

P.P.S I work shift work and generally have a decent amount of vacation time. Afternoon rides during the week is when I get a ton of riding in. Roads to myself sometimes!

Back
Top Bottom