Looking for a riding buddy | GTAMotorcycle.com

Looking for a riding buddy

olly

Hey guys 21 year old here. Had a 300cc bike last year but sold it because i went away for the rest of the summer. Now I'm getting 2017 honda cbr500r this friday or saturday. None of my friends ride so I'm looking for someone to ride and be friends with. I live in thorn hill area. But I don't mind going to downtown area once i get familiar again.

Welcome. I'm in Thornhill too. I have a group I ride with but we're all a bunch of old (40+) geezers on big bikes!

a friend told me once to always ride with the old dudes

His logic was "If you ride with old dudes you become better, and they teach you how to improve"

and from what i gather my bud was quite the squid in his day, and most of the squidiness came when he rode with his young buddies all on their gixxers, the collective IQ of the group dropped and for various reasons(Competitive or stupidity) they always tried to one up each other. or tried to ride outside their abilities in order to keep up....doing wheelies at 180/hr etc etc

Part of the reason why i ride solo...i can see myself falling into that trap real easy

Hey guys 21 year old here. Had a 300cc bike last year but sold it because i went away for the rest of the summer. Now I'm getting 2017 honda cbr500r this friday or saturday. None of my friends ride so I'm looking for someone to ride and be friends with. I live in thorn hill area. But I don't mind going to downtown area once i get familiar again.

I'm near the Thornhill area, probably give you a shout if I go to any of the nearby meetups this season.

I like the colour @olly.
Btw adjust your mirrors.

sent from my Purple LGG4 on the GTAM app

I'm from Bolton not to far out. Hit me up sometime I'm down to go for a ride, on a ninja 250 though.

I'd like some more riding buddies too! Checking in with a Ninja 300 here from 'Sauga. PM me if you're free on weekends. I can do this Sunday in the evening hours if anyone's free.

Hey guys, I am also a new rider fro the scarborough area looking for riders. PM whenever heading out.

Back
Top Bottom