My Algonquin's Day Trip - June 17, 2017 | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

My Algonquin's Day Trip - June 17, 2017

Great write up and pics. Due to health reasons my trvels on the vfr have diminished but i must say it brought back memories as ive been to all those places . You need to head to PA and upper state NY for some truly great roads as well. Thx for sharing . Good stuff !!!!!

Thanks for sharing - this is the exact trip I had in mind and maybe camp over night in Algonquin overnight to break things up. Was thinking going with a buddy initially but solo could ...

Nice pictures ! It is a awesome ride I have done it solo as well with a group.

need to see more posts like this

Thank you, will share more stories like this.

Great write up. Nice bike as well.....who says ss bikes can't tour! Living in the north (North Bay) I often take for granted some of the benefits of living up here....good to see others appreciate it.

Thanks, yes ss bikes can tour with slight modifications. In my case, it was corbin seat and tail bag to carry my junk. I have always liked the North. If only I could get a job there, I would move in a heartbeat.

Great write up and pics. Due to health reasons my trvels on the vfr have diminished but i must say it brought back memories as ive been to all those places . You need to head to PA and upper state NY for some truly great roads as well. Thx for sharing . Good stuff !!!!!

THanks, yes I am planning to go there in future.

Thanks for sharing - this is the exact trip I had in mind and maybe camp over night in Algonquin overnight to break things up. Was thinking going with a buddy initially but solo could ...

Yup, camping could be real nice here. I still have to experience that.

Back
Top Bottom