This is what motorcycle brotherhood is about | GTAMotorcycle.com

This is what motorcycle brotherhood is about

"Rose says he’s been bullied for years, but his mother, Katie Laybolt, said the racial slurs and sexual comments have made this year the worst yet."

Kids will be jerks, nothing new here, but that the "authorities" let the problem fester for so long is shameful. Or would be if civil servants had any shame.

They did this in Hamilton recently. 170 bikes. I recall someone said that the school initially went into lockdown when all the bikes showed up.

[video=youtube_share;nXC0iQgv-BI]http://youtu.be/nXC0iQgv-BI[/video]

It's a nice gesture but it's a little silly. It won't stop the bullying.

So I was thinking, they're using Intimidation to stop the bullying?? It may well get the job done..

It's a nice gesture but it's a little silly. It won't stop the bullying.
No. it might not, but will bring attention to the issue.
"Rose says he’s been bullied for years, but his mother, Katie Laybolt, said the racial slurs and sexual comments have made this year the worst yet."

Kids will be jerks, nothing new here, but that the "authorities" let the problem fester for so long is shameful. Or would be if civil servants had any shame.
There's part of the issue...letting it go in without some sort of help.
So I was thinking, they're using Intimidation to stop the bullying?? It may well get the job done..
Intimidation if you go with the "big bad biker" stereotype. Support if you go with the enthusiast community....more this if it's a mix of types.

Well done.

sent from my Purple LGG4 on the GTAM app

damnit, someone started cutting onions or what?

Since this was first posted I learnt a bit more on this subject. Seems there is a big bullying problem in that community. A 13yr old girl killed herself on Fathers day there due to bullying (very saddening to hear about that) . So , good on them for bringing up this issue and making it a talking point.

https://www.thestar.com/news/canada...rt-10-year-old-bullying-victim-to-school.html

Back
Top Bottom