Hello from new female rider | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Hello from new female rider

I have an all black jacket, it claims its got reflective strips but its garbage, i just bought a really bright neon underarmor t shirt i throw on top of it.

I chuckle when i see dudes on their all black bikes, with black helmet, black gear riding at night

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
im one of those dudes, if i need to count on my gear colour to not be hit by others i would be ****ed by now, that dude on his cell phone would have not seen your bright yellow gear.

Anyone that rides dirt can handle a 600.

I knew the bunch of nannies would come out with their "all about safety" bs. this forum is so sad these days.

im one of those dudes, if i need to count on my gear colour to not be hit by others i would be ****ed by now, that dude on his cell phone would have not seen your bright yellow gear.

I knew the bunch of nannies would come out with their "all about safety" bs. this forum is so sad these days.

Yes that is so true. I still will get some reflective gear. I'd rather have some then none.

I've never had to worry on a dirt bike as it was on a close circuit...but on he road, damn I can't believe some people are licensed.

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

Yes that is so true. I still will get some reflective gear. I'd rather have some then none.

I've never had to worry on a dirt bike as it was on a close circuit...but on he road, damn I can't believe some people are licensed.

The nannies are referring to your ability of controlling the throttle, hence why they recommend a 300 and not a 600.

Like I said anyone that can ride dirt has enough throttle control to handle a 600 sawing machine

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk

Hey!!

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

The nannies are referring to your ability of controlling the throttle, hence why they recommend a 300 and not a 600.

Like I said anyone that can ride dirt has enough throttle control to handle a 600 sawing machine

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk

I'm pretty confident on my bike and on the road. I will take heed and ride like they are after me like some suggested.

Thanks for your input. Hope to see you out there.

Thanks! I'm looking all the time to make sure they see me. What did you end up getting?

An Aprilia RSV4 RR. Sweetest engine sound on a motorcycle, hands down.

?️

Not me, but just to give you an idea of the symphony this machine produces, crank the volume up...
https://youtu.be/q3WdxhXlLpc

Hey M what's up? Great bike! Everything naked is better!

I concur!! Lol

Well since everyone is curious..here's me

[PHOTO]
I'm sorry but, did you take that photo with a potato?

GTAM is getting more mature??? hahahahahahahahahahaha

Don't encourage the leg humpers!

Damn that's what I pay for 2 cars, house and 2 bikes
Then I'm old lol

Your insurance agent is ripping you off

Last edited:
I kind of left my phone on my deck while it rained... sometimes it sends things 2x

And has pix quality of an old black and white tv

Oh geesh, I didn't mean for you to send them again, I was just kidding with the potato thing..

This is a hot thread, the thirst is real

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

Skills make a difference rather than all the gear you can put on, you're right. But it never hurts to protect your human skin with thicker animal skin and some form of reflective accents as much as you can, but to each his own.

Last edited:
Don't worry about any more reflective gear. Your light-colored helmet makes the biggest visibility effect whilst moving in traffic. The only other benefit of a light colored jacket vs black leather is less heat in the summer sun...

Nice bike!

a8bbc00768c4f534648545b008d23276.png

Last edited:
I've called around, that's a professional group rate. For 2 cars, 2 bikes (ex has BMW K1200) and my house I thought I was getting a deal for $490/month.
Who do you use?

An Aprilia RSV4 RR. Sweetest engine sound on a motorcycle, hands down.

️

Not me, but just to give you an idea of the symphony this machine produces, crank the volume up...
https://youtu.be/q3WdxhXlLpc

I concur!! Lol

I'm sorry but, did you take that photo with a potato?

Don't encourage the leg humpers!

Your insurance agent is ripping you off

It looks like I'll need another jacket lol
I went to GP bikes to get levers and I ending up spending $800 on new mirrors and grips.

Don't worry about any more reflective gear. Your light-colored helmet makes the biggest visibility effect whilst moving in traffic. The only other benefit of a light colored jacket vs black leather is less heat in the summer sun...

Nice bike!

a8bbc00768c4f534648545b008d23276.png

My instructor showed me their scars from road rash. They said the hurt is up there with broken bones.
I'm going to wear protective and reflective gear while getting my seat time.

Skills make a difference rather than all the gear you can put on, you're right. But it never hurts to protect your human skin with thicker animal skin and some form of reflective accents as much as you can, but to each his own.

It looks like I'll need another jacket lol
I went to GP bikes to get levers and I ending up spending $800 on new mirrors and grips.

Check fortnine
They have a good selection and prices also they ship fast

Ride a beast name Shane (2016 cbr500r)

Back
Top Bottom