Hello from new female rider | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Hello from new female rider

Welcome! That's a sweet bike!

Look for the "2017 photo tag" thread around here, it's a good way to have fun, meet other riders and accumulate seat time.

To one Italian-bike owner to another, welcome to the forum and be safe.

PS. Yup, cabbies are the worst but look out for pretty much everyone behind a wheel.

PS2. Pics, or it didn't happen ;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

3097896c1bd271ad828641d264b9cf25.png
a8bbc00768c4f534648545b008d23276.png

Ok boys here's the pics

One of me backing up and one of me riding like a newbie lol

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

Thanks! I'm looking all the time to make sure they see me. What did you end up getting?

Welcome! That's a sweet bike!

Look for the "2017 photo tag" thread around here, it's a good way to have fun, meet other riders and accumulate seat time.

To one Italian-bike owner to another, welcome to the forum and be safe.

PS. Yup, cabbies are the worst but look out for pretty much everyone behind a wheel.

PS2. Pics, or it didn't happen ;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Going to run out and buy some reflective gear that lands a plane!

I have an all black jacket, it claims its got reflective strips but its garbage, i just bought a really bright neon underarmor t shirt i throw on top of it.

I chuckle when i see dudes on their all black bikes, with black helmet, black gear riding at night

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

Hey M what's up? Great bike! Everything naked is better!

I've been driving naked bikes and streetfighters for a long time. I love the stance and feel of the bikes and they look intimidating. Hahaha. I hope you have a ton of fun this summer! If you want to go for a ride sometime I have some great places that are a bit of a ride to get to but so much fun. Pretend you're invisible. Have fun.

Haha @ everything naked is better. I'm honestly just learning to take care of my bike. It's alot of work! It's fun though. Being a woman with lots of **** in her bag, I've had to learn to travel light.

Trying to get use to all this wind in my face lol

Let's try to ride together this summer.

M

Hey M what's up? Great bike! Everything naked is better!

I've been driving naked bikes and streetfighters for a long time. I love the stance and feel of the bikes and they look intimidating. Hahaha. I hope you have a ton of fun this summer! If you want to go for a ride sometime I have some great places that are a bit of a ride to get to but so much fun. Pretend you're invisible. Have fun.

Haha @ everything naked is better. I'm honestly just learning to take care of my bike. It's alot of work! It's fun though. Being a woman with lots of **** in her bag, I've had to learn to travel light.

Trying to get use to all this wind in my face lol

Let's try to ride together this summer.

M

Most excellent! I've lived in ON for about 10 years now (originally a Halifax boy)but recently got back on a bike. I put about 7500km on the ol' girl this season and hopefully destroy this new set of rubber I just put on her yesterday before season is out! I havmt met too may people in ON to ride with so it would be great to connect.

I'm a bike mechanic by trade so feel free to PM me any questions about your bike maintenance and your availability for riding.

Hope to ride with you soon!

Adrian

Welcome and keep safe!!! Ducati is a real nice bike. Mabe will see you around on a ride. I mostly do durham region and kawarthas but actualy went to buckhorn and enjoyed that ride and town very much.

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

Last edited:
Thats my dream bike was so close on getting the 2017 797 but insurance was $500 a month. Just fyi I'm 21. So i just went with the 2017 honda cbr500r. The naked bikes i like are all 700cc+.

Your friends don't know what they are saying if they said you have to go 600cc or bigger, so the R3 would have been more than fine as a first bike. That said, the Monster is also a great choice, and fairly safe as far as 600cc bikes go (as it isn't a supersport).

Welcome, and remember, rubber side down, always.

Well I wished I saw this forum first but I'm happy with my bike.

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

GTAM is getting more mature??? hahahahahahahahahahaha

Just don't count on it being effective. Keep your head on a swivel and ride like you are invisible to all others and that they are out to get you.

Ha!

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom