Got your plate? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Got your plate?

Seven

Friday evening, around 6:30-7pm. You were southbound on Dufferin, just below Eglinton. Your plate flew off and practically landed in front of my feet. There's no way I could have caught up to you, as I wasn't suited up yet.
Anyway, if this is you, drop me a line and I'll meet up with you.

If this message doesn't work, what's the best option for this rider? Take the plate (it's got a current and valid sticker on it) to a police station? Drop it at a ministry office? Will any of them notify the rider? I suspect they won't, so if you know a guy who is missing a plate...

Sounds like you have a sweet 407 setup...

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Friday evening, around 6:30-7pm. You were southbound on Dufferin, just below Eglinton. Your plate flew off and practically landed in front of my feet. There's no way I could have caught up to you, as I wasn't suited up yet.
Anyway, if this is you, drop me a line and I'll meet up with you.

If this message doesn't work, what's the best option for this rider? Take the plate (it's got a current and valid sticker on it) to a police station? Drop it at a ministry office? Will any of them notify the rider? I suspect they won't, so if you know a guy who is missing a plate...

I think that plate belongs to Aisu and you can find him at Boston Pizza...enjoy the parade

Back
Top Bottom