Where to get tires mounted? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Where to get tires mounted?

keljai

Hi all, I live on the east end of the Scarborough, need to get new tires on my bike. Not experience in taking my wheels off nor do I have a front stand. Any recommendations would be great. I know rosey toes is an option but not sure if they fixed the scratching rim issue

I've had mounting done by Good Wheel Motors Inc. a few times in the past. I took the rims only though. Not sure what their price would be with wheels still on. Call em.

Gator is in your area

Honestly if you are shown once how to take wheels off it will pay for itself the first time rubber is swapped. I'd go buy a front stand.

What bike is it?

Honestly if you are shown once how to take wheels off it will pay for itself the first time rubber is swapped. I'd go buy a front stand.

What bike is it?

I live in scarborough and i can probably give you a hand and show you how it's done if you're avaialble today before 6PM. It'd be a plus if you have the tools and stands lol

109 cycle at danforth and warden

I haven't dealt with Snow City, but if you want an east end shop, you could give them a call. I doubt that they would turn away work (snowcity.com)

I bought tires and had them mounted with Glen at Flying Squirrel last year. Gerrard/Carlaw area. Nice guy

Corsa Meccanica said they'd be happy to mount them for me if I bought them elsewhere, also told me I could buy online and have them delivered to his shop to get them mounted. Nice people. Dufferin/Steeles

iirc, Daytona (daytonamotorsport.com) also said that they'd do the work. Jane/Steeles

I haven't dealt with Snow City, but if you want an east end shop, you could give them a call. I doubt that they would turn away work (snowcity.com)

I bought tires and had them mounted with Glen at Flying Squirrel last year. Gerrard/Carlaw area. Nice guy

Corsa Meccanica said they'd be happy to mount them for me if I bought them elsewhere, also told me I could buy online and have them delivered to his shop to get them mounted. Nice people. Dufferin/Steeles

iirc, Daytona (daytonamotorsport.com) also said that they'd do the work. Jane/Steeles

I asked Corsa a couple years ago about mounting tires with the wheels off the bike. They quoted me something stupid like $60 or $80 per tire. Hopefully they've revised their pricing.

Back
Top Bottom