Interesting video - Youth Activists are Striking Back Against Multi-Culturalism | GTAMotorcycle.com

Interesting video - Youth Activists are Striking Back Against Multi-Culturalism

-D-

Banned
And this is how things start...we tend to say at the end how did it get like this.
And within this group a more extremist group will form.

Watching this video, I felt sorry for the Muslim kids and mother walking by on the street just trying to get him with their groceries.

As I mentioned, pendulums swing back and these are not kids they will be secretly funded and backed by the older people.
These groups will connect and grow across Europe. They will develop a radical branch and they will likely start attacking/bombing Muslim centers in the same way the Muslims attacked them. Innocent people will suffer on both sides.

These guys will end up controlling government and craft laws to start kicking ppl out of their countries.
It seems to be a natural reaction when a species is noticing it's demise it will fight back to survive.

Won't happen you say...well how did Hitler and his handful of Nazi form and almost owned Europe.
This is a little different, all of like minded white Euros will end up supporting each other and working together to remove Muslims from their lands.
I hope I am wrong, but seems to be a repeat very similar to the Hitler and his gang.

[video=youtube_share;YY5uQRQZFnA]https://youtu.be/YY5uQRQZFnA[/video]

Birth rate. Most western cultures barely replace themselves. If it wasn't for immigration we would be in rough shape.

Consumerism is not unlike a suicide gene implanted into a genetically modified organism.

We don't want immigrants but we won't pick our own veggies or sweep our own streets.

Birth rate. Most western cultures barely replace themselves. If it wasn't for immigration we would be in rough shape.

Consumerism is not unlike a suicide gene implanted into a genetically modified organism.

We don't want immigrants but we won't pick our own veggies or sweep our own streets.

This is the old tired liberal "we can't survive without immigration" argument. It's not really what he's talking about. He's talking about how oil and water don't mix and when one side feels threatened they begin to protect themselves and go on the offensive. Recent events in Europe have eerie similarities to the fascism that swept that continent in the depression 1930s, albeit currently less violent. The assertion that Canadians won't pick their own vegetables is a lie. They would do it if it paid comparably to what the job demands. The foreign worker program is plain old slave labour that allows farmers to lower costs. Nothing more.

Back
Top Bottom