Canada Post | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Canada Post

The point is that they are "technically", but the "contracts" are pretty low to expect the best.

and mostly I've seen RSMCs in the burbs with their own vehicles, not urban carriers in uniform and a postal vehicle.

Yes, their contract differs from urban carriers, and yes, it's a terrible deal. But they are not contracted workers. They're bona fide employees of Canada Post.

RSMCs drive their own vehicles, but are provided uniforms.

via Tapatalk

Yes, their contract differs from urban carriers, and yes, it's a terrible deal. But they are not contracted workers. They're bona fide employees of Canada Post.

RSMCs drive their own vehicles, but are provided uniforms.

via Tapatalk
Sounds like contract work to me.

Ordered some stuff from FortNine on Friday. It was on my porch when I got home today. Never have a problem with CP.

Mental note: free stuff on FMJ's porch

sent from my Purple LGG4 on the GTAM app

My fave experience is when they left a 1911 .45 with 2 mags and a box of 50 hollow points on my doorstep. True story.

Lol this ^^

The security guard at my place was astounded to receive a box containing my SIG716, he was reluctant to sign of receipt and CP had to call me.

Building management was not amused hehehe

I haven't had issues with CP afaik, I know my mailman and he even gives me my stuff if we ever arrive at the same time. One time he let me in the truck to grab an oversized box of a PS4 wheel adapter.

No, he did not offer me candy...

Last edited:
I've had a problems with orders not showing up until days after it was supposed to be delivered. Worst part was when speaking with the manager at the depot I was told that if it showed dropped off then it was, even after speaking with the driver they were certain it was delivered...yet showed up a couple days later. Best time was when I was waiting for tires and they just decided to not do any runs on a Friday. The lack of care and attention is what I think is my biggest issue with CP.

Back
Top Bottom