Canada Post | GTAMotorcycle.com

Canada Post

j2

<rant>

Is it just me or is Canada post getting worse and worse.

Had a friend mail me the same thing 3 times. They lost the first 2 and damaged the third.

I had a guy in Ottawa email me a caliper bracket on May 16th. I asked him to track it as I needed it quickly. The box showed up this morning but the bracket was missing as the box had been ripped open (There was lots of tape and it was well packaged). I called Canada Post and their stance is that I got the box and it was tracked so its all good. They can't are not responsible for the contents. They also handle millions of pieces of mail a day so a month to deliver something may be not that unusual and I'm being unreasonable.

Crown corporations at work...

I was so ****** with their answer that I called the office of the Minister of Public Services and Procurement who is responsible for Canada Post. I was told to talk to my own MP as she had been on a leave of absence since April 2016. I wish I could get a year off work while my pension accrues and everything around me goes to hell in a hand basket

</rant>

I feel like calling back and doing this...

[video=youtube;Hox-ni8geIw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hox-ni8geIw[/video]

Oh tell me about it.
Often stuff shows up 'Delivered'

Sometimes my neighbours get it,
something we never get it.

So from now on - I only get stuff shipped ot he post office and pick it up.

Tracking basically says someone sent it and someone else got it.

However CP shouldn't be accepting ripped open packages so either they accepted a ripped package or they did the ripping.

A lot depends on the last mile guy .... he/she can make it or break it and that hardly describes Canada Post service as whole company.

I seldom have any issues with mail delivered by them.

My fave experience is when they left a 1911 .45 with 2 mags and a box of 50 hollow points on my doorstep. True story.

They are always ****ing up my mail delivery. They're the worst and they are getting worse.

I'm constantly seeing tracking for stuff I have ordered showing Notice Slips left for me, but I will have nothing in my mail box.
neighbors taping mail to my door (which they have opened)

My first 6 months at my current place I must have made over 20 complaints about my mail carrier. Bloody awful.

Where shall I begin?
CP has a "red dot" program. Put red dot in mailbox, they don't put in admail.
16 years current address.
16 years red dot
Every 3 months or so, they go back to putting in unaddressed admail. I have stickers all over the inside saying "NO ADMAIL" I call the local supervisor on a quarterly basis.
We are on a first name basis.
--
I keep my street mailbox area clean. I rip off ads. I pick up garbage. I knock on people's door that throw their garbage mail on the ground around there. Every couple of days the mail carrier throws their elastics/ strapping etc on the ground.
Complaints to @CanadaPostHelps are met with blahblahblah

--

Won 2 cds on 2 separate occassions from same place. CP "lost" both. I am pretty sure they were sent, as the same person has sent me bigger ticket prizes that I have received via courier.

--

Missed a package. They left a sticky on my door. Took 2 hrs and googone to get the residue off the glass. Wtf?
Never had that issue with UPS or fedex

--

Won a small prize that could have fit in my mailbox.
They left one of those sticky things IN MY MAILBOX.

--

I effing hate people.

sent from my Purple LGG4 on the GTAM app

Oh tell me about it.
Often stuff shows up 'Delivered'

Sometimes my neighbours get it,
something we never get it.

So from now on - I only get stuff shipped ot he post office and pick it up.

How do you direct your shipment to the post office?
your name and their address??? Then how do you know it is there?
Or do you have a PO Box?

I was so ****** with their answer that I called the office of the Minister of Public Services and Procurement who is responsible for Canada Post. I was told to talk to my own MP as she had been on a leave of absence since April 2016. I wish I could get a year off work while my pension accrues and everything around me goes to hell in a hand basket

Its a racket. Get elected, have access to basically unlimited leave of absence, pocket $170k a year + a very generous expense package, get elected a second time, get 6 figure pension for life.

How dumb are we

Its a racket. Get elected, have access to basically unlimited leave of absence, pocket $170k a year + a very generous expense package, get elected a second time, get 6 figure pension for life.

How dumb are we

clearly VERY as the gig is still going

I will sell you an un-built power plant that cost $1 BILLION for a low price of $1,000.

Canada Post was the reason why Netflix failed in Canada, at least before they started streaming.

clearly VERY as the gig is still going

I will sell you an un-built power plant that cost $1 BILLION for a low price of $1,000.

In 2016 Parliament sat for 121 days. Many MP's were missing 60, 70, 80 up to 94 absences. If you or I showed up to work 25% of the time how long do you think we would keep our jobs?

According to CTV Trudeau's attendance record is 40%

Never had a problem with Canada Post, everything has been delivered.
We were converted over from home delivery to a Superbox.
I've had an entire computer part by part delivered, except the case.

Some of the couriers now . . .

Had one guy put the sticky on the door without knocking at 4 pm, and ignore me as I chased him down the street.
Others seem to do the same, as I've found many a sticky on the door, when I was home, no knock, no doorbell ring.
Another one managed to lose an entire custom iMac, that tracked as being on his truck for a few days.

CP advantage is that they deliver to your door, or to a box, or a local Drug store around the corner with decent hours.
No need to make your way to a Central Depot for pick up.

Won a small prize that could have fit in my mailbox.
They left one of those sticky things IN MY MAILBOX.

Are you sure it wasn't "signature required"?

via Tapatalk

Never had any issues with Canada Post delivery. I'll will always ask to use it over UPS, Fed Ex. Whatever.. No ******** brokerage fees that sometimes cost more than the item delivered. No ******** depot pick up locations at the opposite end of the City to pick something up when they gave up on delivery after only one try.... With Canada Post it's simple. Not home during pickup. It gets delivered to the closest postal outlet at the variety store 3 blocks away.

For me this is one service that my first choice. Shipping from the US I always ask for USPS to Canada Post. Just as quick, more convenient, and no blackmail brokerage fees to deal with.

Are you sure it wasn't "signature required"?

via Tapatalk
Didn't sign for it nor did they ask for ID. Just took the sticky tag.
I should specify that I have a community mailbox. Therefore, only someone with a key can access it.
Where is the guy with the red cart coming to my doorstep like in the commercial?

sent from my Purple LGG4 on the GTAM app

Back
Top Bottom