Anyone wanna go to a private sell with me? | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Anyone wanna go to a private sell with me?

Congrats....

shifting in to 1st, just push down, it will go in, you won't break anything, be forceful but not with brute force, same goes for moving to the other gears be it up or down

most mirrors on bikes suck, rarely will you see behind you, your shoulders will be in the way most times, mostly mirrors show you more to your left and right, and yes lane position will help, stay to the left or the right, and you will see more behind you

just take your time, your not in a race, learn the bike

anti theft, park the bike in your garage, all else is just a deterrent, if they want the bike they will take it

a hairdryer will help if you want to remove the stickers. Do so before the paint fades around them, if you do.

If the hairdryer doesn't work come by here and we can use my heat gun.

sent from my Purple LGG4 on the GTAM app

Sometimes I couldn't get the bike to shift from N -> 1st gear. It just keeps springing back to N, is this a safety feature or am I doing something wrong?

Those bikes are funny for that, it was common on my bike. What i found worked for me was walking the bike back and forth while at a stop and it would click in fine.

Those bikes are funny for that, it was common on my bike. What i found worked for me was walking the bike back and forth while at a stop and it would click in fine.

Thanks Jay, will try to play around with it tonight

Congrats....

shifting in to 1st, just push down, it will go in, you won't break anything, be forceful but not with brute force, same goes for moving to the other gears be it up or down

most mirrors on bikes suck, rarely will you see behind you, your shoulders will be in the way most times, mostly mirrors show you more to your left and right, and yes lane position will help, stay to the left or the right, and you will see more behind you

just take your time, your not in a race, learn the bike

anti theft, park the bike in your garage, all else is just a deterrent, if they want the bike they will take it

I live in a condo unfortunately :( just want to make it harder for any potential bike thieves

I live in a condo unfortunately :( just want to make it harder for any potential bike thieves
Put a sign on it that says "Ducati that way >>>"

Sometimes you need to rock the bike back and forth a bit to get it to shift into 1st

Leave the stickers on. I'd add more, lots more.

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk

Add a big chunk of duct tape to the seat when you're not riding, make it look patchy when parked

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

just noticed....don't use a heat gun...way too hot....unless you are very careful of your control.
Used a heat gun to take off Mango's stickers. No way they would have come off with a hair dryer.

Leave the stickers on. I'd add more, lots more.

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk
Like one that says "Hyosung"?

Turn it into a Jr. version of urameatball's
colourful-biker_police_yonge-dundas_01.jpg

call a dealer and see what a new one costs. Generally used is half the price of new....depending on condition.

MUFFLER pt# 18310-KYJ-305 retail price around $512.35 US and $359.95 from BikeBandit.com ....and that's without the heat shield, etc.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom