Anyone own a mechanic shop that's willing to press something for me? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Anyone own a mechanic shop that's willing to press something for me?

Jimsun

Hey guys, this may be a long shot but i'm looking for someone to press something in for me. I will pay with cash/food or beer haha. My steering knuckle needs a new wheel bearing and hub pressed in. I can bring the knuckle and the material needed for the job. I can bring the car if i can use the hoist/let me remove it (i have the tools/PPE)

I did the front wheel bearings on a small Toyota a couple of weeks ago. A lot more time is spent getting the knuckle out and cutting the bearings than time spent at the press.
A press is required to get the old out of the knuckle and the new in.

Hey. That's exactly what I need. I can remove my steering knuckle in about 10 minutes if I have the tools around my vicinity. The issue is not having a press to finish the job.

For the record lol.
https://youtu.be/h_J_CyE1c20

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

post up a pic, let me see if i can help

post up a pic, let me see if i can help

Hey thanks for the offer but I managed to find a mechanic that was willing to let me use his shop press for $20 after calling a few dozen shops haha.

Hey thanks for the offer but I managed to find a mechanic that was willing to let me use his shop press for $20 after calling a few dozen shops haha.

No problem
I try my best to be helpful

Back
Top Bottom