New MV Agusta RVS - Sexy beast | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

New MV Agusta RVS - Sexy beast

I have to disagree with you roadghost.... I haven't changed where I take the bike now that I own a euro compared to when I owned a japanese bike. I still take trips! I had my Aprilia down through Maryland and Virginia last summer, same trips I did with my VFR! Hopefully I can find a stretch of time this year and take the Tuono on a trip and I even plan to eventually trans-con the Tuono.

Parts and support haven't been an issue for me either.... I order a part and it arrives at my door a few days later! I just ordered an entire 8.5x11 size sheet parts list for my engine refresh... bearings, bolts, gaskets, studs, chains, seals, valves, springs the works. Parts that very very few customers will order and every single one of them showed up, packaged nicely in a very short time. The "no parts available" myth is BS too!

Price for bigpoppa.... $24,999 for the R1M, $21,499 ZX-10R, $23,999 CBR1000SP, $22,795 Panigale 1299, $23,995 RSV4 Factory... they don't seem too out of line with the pricing to me! (I didn't do cruisers/tourer/standard bikes because I don't know them that well to compare)

Well I'm glad you have had a good experience so far. I suppose in the northeastern U.S. there are probably a few dealerships since it's so densely populated. Not so sure about riding through North Dakota, or Saskatchewan, or Northern Ontario. But if it's holding together that won't be an issue.

Your right.... it might be best if I don't ride outside of a reasonable walking distance to a dealership.

I thought I enjoyed my bike but now that you've made me aware of the knife edge I live on I just can't tolerate the risk of impending catastrophic failure.

Back
Top Bottom