New MV Agusta RVS - Sexy beast | GTAMotorcycle.com

New MV Agusta RVS - Sexy beast

Passion emotion and character must be italian for constantly breaks down

Depends on your definition of reliable, compared to old fiats, it might be reliable, compared to a v strom, it is not

Last edited:
Depends on your definition of reliable, compared to old fiats, it might be reliable, compared to a v strom, it is not

Anything that is high performance, will require more maintenance. A V-strom is anything but high performance....

R6 then, probably far more reliable than the mv

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

Passion emotion and character must be italian for constantly breaks down
I have passion emotion and character.
I constantly break down.
Till the break of dawn.

Sexy bike
Joe Bass likes this

sent from my Purple LGG4 on the GTAM app

R6 then, probably far more reliable than the mv

And it also isn't bringing the same performance....apples to oranges.

I think you meant sushi to spaghetti.

And apparently now the R6 isnt bringing the same performance, not like its won hundreds of pro level races and is world renowned for its performance.

Face it, you have a bias. There are many performance bikes where you can get performance along with reliability, they just dont come from Europe.

And apparently now the R6 isnt bringing the same performance, not like its won hundreds of pro level races and is world renowned for its performance.

Face it, you have a bias. There are many performance bikes where you can get performance along with reliability, they just dont come from Europe.

Nope, no bias. I love motorcycles! I bought an Italian made bike, purely based on how it made me feel to look at, and hear it!

The R6 that has won all those races, isn't the one you and I purchase off the show room floor. So forget that basis. Production bike, to production bike, one makes 50hp per cylinder, the other 25hp. The R6 was designed with reliability at the fore front of the design process, the MV, likely not so much! Style, performance, emotion, would be more important than maximum reliability.

No one buys an Aprillia, MV, Ducati etc...because of their superior reliability. It's for the superior performance, and style.

Wow, what's with all the hate?

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Wow, what's with all the hate?

Lol if you think thats hate...

Just stating the obvious,

by all means people should go buy the euro exotics, but do so with eyes wide open

Thank you for stating the obvious.

Your very welcome

honda civic R would probably crush (will crush) a maserati at most tracks, watch which ones the parking valets at a restaurant will trip over each other to drive.

oh never mind , the civic guy cant afford valet parking anyway

honda civic R would probably crush (will crush) a maserati at most tracks, watch which ones the parking valets at a restaurant will trip over each other to drive.

Contrary to popular belief, money =/ intelligence

Case in point, Donald Trump, Donald sterling, and James dolan.

I've been to a track in a Maserati Gran Tourismo MC. I've also driven a Civic Type R......Not a production civic on earth can win that fight.

Nice looking bike

Small price to pay for a unique performance bike IMO

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

That RVS is serious amount of tech ....350 lb and 150 HP !!!! with an 800 triple
Against an FZ9 75 lb more and 50 less HP.

RVS = very cool toy.

RVS-9.png

Back
Top Bottom