Yonge and Gerrard by MCD | GTAMotorcycle.com

Yonge and Gerrard by MCD

Jimsun

South street shut down.
cad5916dad8f3e13b4306cafb8d8e1ad.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hope rider is ok

sent from my Purple LGG4 on the GTAM app

[FONT=&quot][h=1]Motorcycle crash sends man to hospital with serious injuries[/h]A motorcycle driver is in serious condition after a collision in the area of Elm St. and Yonge St.

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]By ALEXANDRA JONESStaff Reporter
Wed., June 14, 2017

A collision in the area of Elm St. and Yonge St. has sent one man to hospital with serious injuries and briefly closed down Yonge St. between Gerrard St. and Gould St.
Paramedics received the call just before 6 a.m. Wednesday to attend to a crash between a motorcycle and an SUV. The driver of the motorcycle was rushed to the hospital with a lower-body injury that was initially reported as life-threatening. An update from the hospital however has confirmed that the man is not in life-threatening condition, although the injury is serious and possibly “life-altering”, according to police.
A section of Yonge St. was closed down immediately after the crash, but it was reopened around 7:30 a.m.
Police are investigating.

[/FONT]

The term 'life altering' is scary.
I take it to mean severe brain damage, permanent paralysis or amputation.

GWS rider.

GWS Rider.

SUV driver was charged.

from cp24.com

A motorcycle rider is in hospital with serious injuries and the driver of a SUV has been charged following a collision in the city’s downtown core on Wednesday morning.
Const. Clint Stibbe says the 28-year-old motorcycle rider was travelling southbound on Yonge Street at around 5 a.m. when the 52-year-old driver of the northbound SUV attempted to make a left hand turn onto Elm Street and struck the bike.
Though the cause of the crash is not immediately clear, Stibbe said speed may have been partly responsible for the severity of injuries.
“The damage to the SUV was quite extensive, so there probably was an element of speed there,” he said.
It is not immediately clear what charge the SUV driver is facing.
The motorcycle rider remains in hospital in serious but non-life threatening condition

The term 'life altering' is scary.
I take it to mean severe brain damage, permanent paralysis or amputation.

GWS rider.

Agreed. Combined with an earlier statement of "lower body injury" I'm guessing paralysis or amputation.

GWS rider

goddamnit, another left turner....

Bloody cagers :mad:

Get well soon rider. Regardless of the news report I hope you recover fully.

GWS rider.

Isn't that the Pizza Pizza that had the big shiney sign and was the motorcycle poseur site back in the day?

Back
Top Bottom