Digital Media Jobs Available- Powersports Focus | GTAMotorcycle.com

Digital Media Jobs Available- Powersports Focus

JDM F800R

Hey GTA MC-ers!

I have a cool opportunity I'd like to share here first.

I work with a large digital media publisher here in downtown Toronto.
We own several class-leading online properties focused on Motorcycles, ATV's, UTV's and Sleds.
We are looking for seasoned digital sales reps who have a passion for motorcycles and powersports.

You should have digital sales experience and a solid understanding of the powersports landscape. Minimum 2 years sales experience. Understanding of print or digital publishing, social media, and online marketing.

Comp is 40K - 60K Base + Commission.

If you're a sales vet who wants to combine your passion for bikes with your proven business development skills, drop me a line here and we can get the conversation started.

Thanks and feel free to share with your fellow riders who might fit the bill.

Last edited:
Hey GTA MC-ers!

I have a cool opportunity I'd like to share here first.

I work with a large digital media publisher here in Toronto.
We own several class-leading online properties focused on Motorcycles, ATV's and UTV's.
We are looking for seasoned digital sales reps who have a passion for motorcycles and powersports.

You should have digital sales experience and a solid understanding of the powersports landscape. Minimum 2 years sales experience. Understanding of print or digital publishing, social media, and online marketing.

If you're a sales vet who wants to combine your passion for bikes with your proven business development skills, drop me a line here and we can get the conversation started.

Thanks and feel free to share with your fellow riders who might fit the bill.

Just a suggestion towards efficiency...perhaps you should include job location and salary range (commission etc...).

Good luck with your search!

hmmmm

Last edited:
Sounds like VerticalScope

Back
Top Bottom