Fail to remain; Hwy 7 Eastbound, Hwy 400 overpass | GTAMotorcycle.com

Fail to remain; Hwy 7 Eastbound, Hwy 400 overpass

The only plausible explanation for the guy on the bike not stopping is that he's another no insurance special.

Not sure WTF the car is stopped in what appears to be an active lane, though? That certainly didn't help the situation. Why the rider hit him is another mystery - blasting along at such speed that there was no way to avoid....target fixation and failed to even see the car until it was too late?

A lot of questions in this one...

Likely a positive correlation between 'deciding to run/riding without insurance' and 'inability of avoid a car' and 'general lack of intelligence'. Just my 2 cents.

No clue why the driver pulled over and stopped though. At first I thought there would be some flashing lights afterwards as the cruiser passed, but that wasn't the case. General rule is when you hear sirens and/or see lights, you check and if safe pull to the right and stop/slow down.

Last edited:
I hear sirens at the beginning. I think that minivan that passes is a cop and the car was pulling over because of the siren/lights. The right lane goes to 400N - rider was probably already being pursued and was headed there to get away... Was the 2nd rider that passes-by at the end an associate?

Last edited:
I hear sirens at the beginning. I think that minivan that passes is a cop and the car was pulling over because of the siren/lights. The right lane goes to 400N - rider was probably already being pursued and was headed there to get away... Was the 2nd rider that passes-by at the end an associate?
Yep, I think the cop had been chasing the bike. When the dash cam car heard the sirens he pulled over, and probably the chasing cop was called off at that very moment for the sake of safety. Evidently, that was a good call.

Interesting that the bike stayed upright while jumping up onto the curb. That is a huge edge trap and I am surprised he didn't bail.

I noticed the curb also... And lucky that he didn't get punted over the rail down onto the 400(!)

Back
Top Bottom