Rider got bike impounded. | GTAMotorcycle.com

Rider got bike impounded.

Learning mandarin for work or for fun?

Ok
How long did you take to catch up to him that they had time to get a flatbed there??

Edit: are you riding with a selfie stick?
And I'm not sure that it's the same bike.
sent from my Purple LGG4 on the GTAM app

Last edited:
Ok
How long did you take to catch up to him that they had time to get a flatbed there??

Edit: are you riding with a selfie stick?
And I'm not sure that it's the same bike.
sent from my Purple LGG4 on the GTAM app

don't remember exact time but from the video, saw him riding on the shoulder at 8:47 and then the flat bed part at 9:05 so you can figure the time now.

Last edited:
don't remember exact time but from the video, saw him riding on the shoulder at 8:47 and then the flat bed part at 9:05 so you can figure the time now.

lol at seflie stick

so you think in 23mins, the cop would had them processed, and called a flatbed truck AND had the traffic safety trucks out?? NO WAY !!.

First, if impounded, it would be more than a few minutes for the cop to write up the ticket. Then they would have to call in the Tow and wait.. and the safety trucks would need to get there. I've had several tow trucks called and its usually a wait, especially for a flatbed.

Its definitely a different rider/bike.

Good point. Mocking rescinded

A selfie stick while riding is a great idea. I think more riders should embrace this bold new initiative.

For what? To record yourself crashing into a guardrail while you are smiling at the camera?

Methinks you missed the sarcasm in that suggestion. ;)

Back
Top Bottom