Where to buy Yausa Batteries | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Where to buy Yausa Batteries

I'm not sure, I just know that the owner of SON bought the Kia franchise from New Roads, and is moving it to that building. He's also evidently opening a Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep dealer in Richmond Hill.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Thank you for that.
Now I know where not to go if I ever needed a Kia or Chrysler, etc.

Thank you for that.
This is the only time I saw you made a serious post! Most have really bothered you

Thank you for that.
Needless to say, I found all this out while waiting 2.5 hours for the shuttle driver to show up when I was getting warranty work done on my Soul. The dealer definitely had a different feel to it when New Roads owned it.

Look at what just popped up in my newsfeed... Looks like they are going to the old Machine Racing Building.
cec4c04e66f24dd3ed7b6c369347e10f.jpg

I'm not sure, I just know that the owner of SON bought the Kia franchise from New Roads, and is moving it to that building. He's also evidently opening a Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep dealer in Richmond Hill.

So the Kia dealership is leaving the Yonge St. location? Guess that whole stretch is going to be developed? Anyone know who owns that property on the east side of Yonge?

So the Kia dealership is leaving the Yonge St. location? Guess that whole stretch is going to be developed? Anyone know who owns that property on the east side of Yonge?
Rumour has it New Roads is going to be putting a Subaru dealer in that building.

Rumour has it New Roads is going to be putting a Subaru dealer in that building.

OK. Was just wondering if it was all going to be rebuilt. Since the old burger king is still vacant and the used car dealer that was further south has moved into the old Pfaff building.

Guess it is my British sense of humour. Post do not bother me. Honest. How do you spehl humor?
You guys always use an extra "u" remember? ;)

You guys always use an extra "u" remember? ;)

I should also add that I am now a proud Canadian. Eh. I live here and rightfully so. Hence my difference in spelling.
Jewellery, Boot-Trunk, Hood. Spanner, Mole grips, Jubilee clip. The list goes on.
However, I will not revert to lazy English. I.e. Come with. I like to use full sentences.
Love my cup of tea and a cold beer.
Not a snob, will not raise my pinky finger drinking tea.
Can not stand stuck up British when they say, "Back home we have this, we have that" My answer is, "So go back home"

Sorry OP, I have gone off track. Glen is still my favourite bloke.

Saskbattery in Saskatchewan with free shipping, was $20 cheaper last year, but this year the Yausa is same price as locally in GTA. Best price this year is L'Aime Denis in Quebec is selling the Kimpex battery made in the same factory as the Yausa for $25 less than local, free shipping also.

One thing you're not considering by comparing Saskbattery pricing to GTA pricing to L'ami Denis pricing is taxes. Saskbattery charges less tax on the order than L'ami Denis so your battery price saving is realized through (higher cost + lower taxes) versus (lower cost + higher taxes).

Last edited:
I just ordered a new battery from Saskbattery, only reason was the free delivery to my door step

I would have gone back to Flying Squirrel, but it would be an hour drive there and an hour back, which costs gas and time....

so even if both had the same price, the deliver to door step wins....

Battery arrived today, not bad, 4 days from order to my mailbox...

One thing to mention, battery does not come dry, they are filled and tested by them, I did not see this, only thing I missed, as I actually wanted it dry so I could fill and charge when I wanted make use of it, now I don't have that option....

I heard good things about Motorcycle Innovations (http://www.motorcycleinnovations.ca/Default.asp) in Ajax from a friend who bought a replacement battery for his motorcycle. Good prices for guaranteed Yuasa products, excellent service I heard. They also stock EarthX LiFePo batteries should you wish to consider them. I have no affiliation with Motorcycle Innovations, just relaying what I heard.
Yep, I've purchased from them on several occasions. You can't go wrong. A really nice guy, great service, and local. If you speak to Matt nicely, he might even deliver personally for free.

via Tapatalk

These guys were great

Good source from Quebec for motorcycle gear

Ordered the battery Thursday at 4 pm

arrived Friday at 1 pm ...77 all in tax, shipping everythin

Just ordered a Kimpex battery for the Vstrom ...$70 including tax and next day shipping for a Kimpex Gel.

Nice to deal with too.

logo.png

https://shopping.amidenis.com/en-ca/home

Back
Top Bottom