Where to buy Yausa Batteries | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Where to buy Yausa Batteries

Battery arrived today, not bad, 4 days from order to my mailbox...

One thing to mention, battery does not come dry, they are filled and tested by them, I did not see this, only thing I missed, as I actually wanted it dry so I could fill and charge when I wanted make use of it, now I don't have that option....

Yep. Same with me. Arrived on the 4th business day. Assume they want to ensure they are shipping out good material instead of taking the change. My is an AGM battery so didn't matter to me anyways.

Before you buy a battery, test your starter motor. I had a similar problem (wouldn't start once the bike was warm/operating temperature) and bought a new battery. It started doing the same thing not long after a new battery was put in.

Apparently, the starter motor was expanding once the bike was hot and causing it to no operate properly. I can't remember exactly why.

But by the sounds of it, you might need a new battery anyway.

this...I also had a bad starter motor but thought it was the battery because it was the original with over 90k km, its still going strong at over 105k km...starts up first time every time.

These guys were great

Good source from Quebec for motorcycle gear

Ordered the battery Thursday at 4 pm

arrived Friday at 1 pm ...77 all in tax, shipping everythin

Just ordered a Kimpex battery for the Vstrom ...$70 including tax and next day shipping for a Kimpex Gel.

Nice to deal with too.

logo.png

https://shopping.amidenis.com/en-ca/home
Wow that's a good price. I might get one!

These guys were great

Good source from Quebec for motorcycle gear

Ordered the battery Thursday at 4 pm

arrived Friday at 1 pm ...77 all in tax, shipping everythin

Just ordered a Kimpex battery for the Vstrom ...$70 including tax and next day shipping for a Kimpex Gel.

Nice to deal with too.

logo.png

https://shopping.amidenis.com/en-ca/home

Yes but I will assume that this price was not for a Yuasa battery, or was it ?

Last edited:
He said Kimpex

he mentioned 2 batteries or so it appeared.....

one was not named and then he mentioned a 2nd for the Vstrom which was a Kimpex

and I just check this site for a Yuasa battery for my bike it shows 161.00, Saskbattery was 109.00, plus tax and free shipping

basically shop around and find the best you can from who you can.....no one shop can be best for all things....

Last edited:
The same link for the Kimpex will get you to Yuasa from the same supplier.....I had a chat with him and have no issues going with the Kimpex.
Service and price was great ...hell...15 hours for delivery and a super price

This dealer said that Kimpex ( as distributor ) was working with the local dealers to share on-line order profits...typical Quebec cooperative effort so I like to support that and as mentioned service was spectacular.

Last edited:
he mentioned 2 batteries or so it appeared.....

one was not named and then he mentioned a 2nd for the Vstrom which was a Kimpex

and I just check this site for a Yuasa battery for my bike it shows 161.00, Saskbattery was 109.00, plus tax and free shipping

basically shop around and find the best you can from who you can.....no one shop can be best for all things....

Kimpex for my bike has the Yuasa shown at $265 (which is essentially list price). Got mine from Saskbattery for 195 plus tax and free shipping. The Kimpex battery on the other hand is shown at $85 which is alot cheaper. But will stick with the brand name for now.

Your money ....cannot find a single complaint online about the Kimpex. I generally find that on plain jane technology you are paying for the "brand" name ( ads etc ) and that's a huge price gap.

If you were getting LiOn tech then yeah ...stick with brand names.....old tech with a 1 year warranty ...what's to worry about.

Your money ....cannot find a single complaint online about the Kimpex. I generally find that on plain jane technology you are paying for the "brand" name ( ads etc ) and that's a huge price gap.

If you were getting LiOn tech then yeah ...stick with brand names.....old tech with a 1 year warranty ...what's to worry about.

Sorry, bit misleading. Also ended up having to go with the brand name because the kimpex battery is out of stock and estimated to be in stock in 8 weeks.

Back
Top Bottom