4 or 5 day trip to PA/WV | GTAMotorcycle.com

4 or 5 day trip to PA/WV

oomis

Site Supporter
#@$* it, I'm headed out tomorrow for a wander. 4 or 5 days south-ish into PA / WV with no firm plans. Medium to brisk pace, aiming for back roads and twisties.

Kickstand up @ 5 am.

Anyone want to join me?

Great trip. Goddamn it my knees hurt. I'm too old to tour on a sporty bike.

Take the DL next time :D

Didn't you cook?

I need to update my bike list - the DL is gone, and the GS was waiting on parts. The good thing about that area is that at higher elevations, it's quite cool. I started and finished my days at lower elevations and spent the hottest part of the days at higher elevations.

Well either Quebec dries out or I'll head south and stay up ....maybe wander down the whole BRP tho that gets awfully dull after a while...I have not done the lower portion and people say it's the best.

Smokies on the radar tho for sure.

It is, the tunnels are sweet, but the low speed limit and "smokies" make it a a little harder to enjoy. If you are going that far, the 28 ( moonshiner, both north and south) and the Charoholla are much more entertaining. If you do end up on the south part of the BRP, stop by Notorious PIG in dillsborough at the Exxon for some excellent lunch.

Well either Quebec dries out or I'll head south and stay up ....maybe wander down the whole BRP tho that gets awfully dull after a while...I have not done the lower portion and people say it's the best.

Smokies on the radar tho for sure.

Back
Top Bottom