Mullholand - Fastest Harley I've seen in a while. | GTAMotorcycle.com

Mullholand - Fastest Harley I've seen in a while.

kiwi

It would be fun to be that Harley guy on a track day.

They push a little hard on the street for my liking. So little room for error/unexpected problems when your *** is already dragging on the road.

It would be fun to be that Harley guy on a track day.

They push a little hard on the street for my liking. So little room for error/unexpected problems when your *** is already dragging on the road.

I've only seen two riders like this in Ontario over the years. One rider had a passender and was keeping up with a friend on a Litre bike through some nice and twisty roads. I was pretty impressed! A few years ago I saw another rider on the big chute who wasn't just "cruisin" :)

Many Harley riders are afraid to push their bikes to the limits & many don't realize how well the Dyna chassis handles. Now I can't hang off like the guy in the video, but I've surprised a few sport bike riders on mine.

And I'm not afraid to run the engine to redline. Surprise, It won't blow up!

Many Harley riders are afraid to push their bikes to the limits & many don't realize how well the Dyna chassis handles. Now I can't hang off like the guy in the video, but I've surprised a few sport bike riders on mine.

And I'm not afraid to run the engine to redline. Surprise, It won't blow up!

Unfortunately, most HD guys go right for the exhaust and engine tune first. A Dyna with Sputhe or Tru-Track and some decent suspension work is a huge upgrade over stock.

Unfortunately, most HD guys go right for the exhaust and engine tune first. A Dyna with Sputhe or Tru-Track and some decent suspension work is a huge upgrade over stock.

Harleys attract some people that put on way more miles than average and many people that put on no miles. For the ones that were purchased as a penis compensation device, exhaust and engine tune makes infinitely more sense than good suspension. They just want to brag about the thing anyway so it needs to be louder, shinier and more powerful than other peoples bikes so they can win.

The suspension bits you sold me have been very good at making my Sporty handle better than most.

I also got the Dynojet turner to complement the A/C too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The suspension bits you sold me have been very good at making my Sporty handle better than most.

I also got the Dynojet turner to complement the A/C too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, great all-around upgrade I'd say. :eek:

most sport bike riders will never understand a harley rider.

Agreed.

That's my next upgrade - Race Tech front and rear. The only problems are
1) the only Race Tech dealer in Canada is in Angus (Mission Cycle - nice guys!). So it's an off-season job, and,
2) it's $1500.00. Gotta pay to play!

I've had mine stock for 2 years and just changed the exhaust last week, now running and FP3 auto tune. Much improved performance.

Harleys attract some people that put on way more miles than average and many people that put on no miles. For the ones that were purchased as a penis compensation device, exhaust and engine tune makes infinitely more sense than good suspension. They just want to brag about the thing anyway so it needs to be louder, shinier and more powerful than other peoples bikes so they can win.

There is point in life slow an easy is the way to go . No need to scream down a 40km/hr road at 100 to impress 12 year olds . I can see the same with sport bikes racing down my street at 100 . To impress who ?

Back
Top Bottom