PA Road Report | GTAMotorcycle.com

PA Road Report

ZX600

Site Supporter
Hi - Taking a 2 day road trip to the Coudersport area, will be riding the stuff we all ride when down there.

From the guys/girls that have been there recently, anything I should be aware off, closures, Roads in bad condition etc?

Thank you in advance

Hi - Taking a 2 day road trip to the Coudersport area, will be riding the stuff we all ride when down there.

From the guys/girls that have been there recently, anything I should be aware off, closures, Roads in bad condition etc?

Thank you in advance
Paulo was down 2 weeks ago and seemed the same as usual from coudersport down 44 mostly brand new and south of renovo is good roads were super clean super quiet not one LEO was seen all weekend. Btw in the main strip area of coudersport if you can call it that there is closures and major construction. Cant wait to get back down there.
ENJOY

I read Pennsylvania has some strict alcohol laws. If I want a beer or two at the motel am I better grabbing some in New York State ?

I read Pennsylvania has some strict alcohol laws. If I want a beer or two at the motel am I better grabbing some in New York State ?
Np in PA as far as I know in coudersport the restaurent we go to serves alcohol you can order beer to go in 6 packs only LoL they have liquor store in town lord knows hydration is priority

There are dry counties throughout PA. But there are plenty of others you can purchase beer at.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My other plan was to pull into the last gas station at the state line and load up.

Paulo was down 2 weeks ago and seemed the same as usual from coudersport down 44 mostly brand new and south of renovo is good roads were super clean super quiet not one LEO was seen all weekend. Btw in the main strip area of coudersport if you can call it that there is closures and major construction. Cant wait to get back down there.
ENJOY
Thanks buddy, that's what i wanted to hear, yea 44 was closed for a while a few years ago, I assume they were redoing it

Np in PA as far as I know in coudersport the restaurent we go to serves alcohol you can order beer to go in 6 packs only LoL they have liquor store in town lord knows hydration is priority

Found out that Potters just down the road from Paul's motel is open till 8pm. I didn't want to take a chance so I bought a case in NY.

Main Street in Coudersport is still under construction.

Back
Top Bottom