GBM - Tuesday June 13 | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

GBM - Tuesday June 13

Was a fun day although lowsided and it was unnoticed and had to walk to the pits to ask for a tow back other than that great day! Maybe another Marshall near the small bathroom?

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

looking great guys!

love the sound of that KTM Tim

new tires look like they are working well Randy :)

Any feedback would be appreciated! Be it lines, video or whatever...
Fix your audio because I would love to listen to that big twin roar!

Lines wise you are pretty good. Running a little deep into the sharp right(T4) which gives you a shallow line and bad drive out of the left. Wide coming onto the back straight a fair bit. The inside might look bumpy but RIGHT next to the curb is actually the smoothest part of the corner.

Fix your audio because I would love to listen to that big twin roar!

Lines wise you are pretty good. Running a little deep into the sharp right(T4) which gives you a shallow line and bad drive out of the left. Wide coming onto the back straight a fair bit. The inside might look bumpy but RIGHT next to the curb is actually the smoothest part of the corner.

The GoPro session was on the side of my helmet, so it got a ton of wind noise... If the rear camera had been working I would have used the audio from that (usually what I do) - that always works well.
Thanks for your comments on my lines - admittedly, turn 4 is my nemesis ever since I crashed there a few years back. Will try your line suggestion for coming onto the back straight - I've been experimenting to see what works best for me. Seems to be something between the 600 and 1000cc lines.

The GoPro session was on the side of my helmet, so it got a ton of wind noise... If the rear camera had been working I would have used the audio from that (usually what I do) - that always works well.
Thanks for your comments on my lines - admittedly, turn 4 is my nemesis ever since I crashed there a few years back. Will try your line suggestion for coming onto the back straight - I've been experimenting to see what works best for me. Seems to be something between the 600 and 1000cc lines.
I know, just bustin your nuts. I generally use the rear camera for audio as well as it is shielded from the wind by the whole bike.

The hot line onto the back straight as illustrated by the CSBK pro winner Bodhi Edie:
20170619_181133_zpsuldgkb9e.jpg~original

Back
Top Bottom