Couple of questions about CVMG in Paris on June 16-18 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Couple of questions about CVMG in Paris on June 16-18

johnnnw

Looked around in different areas for a thread on this event but anyway...

I have not attended before so I have a few questions. I saw on the schedule that the exhibit is Saturday, is this the best day for someone to go who it just interested in looking at the bikes and walking around?

What happens on the first day, Friday?

Also are there vintage bikes for sale at the show too?

Thanks a lot

It's an amazing event. I went to my first one in 1997, still have the T-shirt! You'll see hundred-year-old museum quality bikes riding around the horse track and quite a few for sale and on display. And guys who only come to this one event, selling their collections, parts & old bikes.

Go on the Saturday. If you want one of the cool event t-shirts, they sell out, so get there early.

Also, if you're looking for something rare or unusual, you can find it there, bikes, parts, ephemera, etc. A lot of junk too, but you know the saying......

Once again, get there early as there's lots of people looking for hard-to-find stuff. I collect motorcycle books and literature so I always find something to add to my collection.

Last edited:
It's an amazing event. I went to my first one in 1997, still have the T-shirt! You'll see hundred-year-old museum quality bikes riding around the horse track and quite a few for sale and on display. And guys who only come to this one event, selling their collections, parts & old bikes.

Go on the Saturday. If you want one of the cool event t-shirts, they sell out, so get there early.

Also, if you're looking for something rare or unusual, you can find it there, bikes, parts, ephemera, etc. A lot of junk too, but you know the saying......

Once again, get there early as there's lots of people looking for hard-to-find stuff. I collect motorcycle books and literature so I always find something to add to my collection.

Thanks a lot for the reply. I am looking forward to it, I didn't even know about it until I saw the booth at the Toronto Motorcycle Show. Wish I did because I would have liked to go other years.

Do you know what happens on the Friday? I also really like old motorcycle books, mostly magazines but I'm happy to hear there is stuff like that for sale.

You can check their website. I think part of the event is for CVMG members only, possibly the Friday. The public is allowed in on certain days.

You can check their website. I think part of the event is for CVMG members only, possibly the Friday. The public is allowed in on certain days.

I took a look at it before I posted, it shows the Expo on Saturday, Friday is blank it just has the listing for the main "National Rally" that goes through all 3 days, so I wasn't sure specifically what went on Friday and if that was a gen public event.

I will plan to go Saturday, thank you.

Sunday is usually a very short day, closing around noon or shortly thereafter IIRC.

The general day visiting public is welcome on Friday afternoon and Saturday until 5 pm cost is $10 each day.
Rallyists who have not pre-registered can come for the week-end and camp on-site for $50. Friday 12 noon on until Sunday 2 pm.
This is the 45th Annual Canadian Vintage Motorcycle Group's largest annual rally. Last year there were nearly 900 rallyists registered and around 5,000 day visitors.
The rally is held at the Paris Fair Grounds, Silver St. Paris, ON.
www.cvmg.ca
AFJ

Yes,saturday is the best day to go.Friday is move in day and sunday is move out.I never miss this one.Usually buy a mug from Walneck (i must have about 20 or so now) and a t-shirt.Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom