Pricing bike - ninja 500 | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Pricing bike - ninja 500

Buy or dont buy?

• Total voters
^^ Get that SV.
That SV was gone when i checked last night. Must have been some bike.

Thank you everyone for your comments. I agree that it would be a bad idea for someone new to tinker with cracked or broken seals, etc., esp. when I am not very mechanically inclined.

I think I was focusing on the year being >2000, cc's between 300 and 550 and price between $500-1500. Think the year piece was a bit too restrictive as those 1998 bikes dont look half bad and a properly maintained one would be a better deal than a more recent but unmaintained bike.

I am def looking for a more affordable option as I dont want to spend too much on my first bike (I am so gonna drop that thing, I can feel it), just need something in that range. Really thought there would have been more options, like even our GTAM forums are pretty dry.

Shout out to anyone ready to get rid of their beginner bike! :D

For most of these beginners bikes you can get nearly all your cash back when you sell it. As long as you don't slide it down the 401 that is.

no mechanical skill? why are you even considering buying a bike with high kms and a transmission prob? bike sitting for four years?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom