Wednesday June 7th, ride to the Motosocial (Pacific Park) | GTAMotorcycle.com

Wednesday June 7th, ride to the Motosocial (Pacific Park)

Rusty2096

Hey guys, this Wednesday I'll be riding from Scarborough to the Motosocial meet (Pacific park, 2986 Dundas St West). If you want to meet-up around scarborough to ride there let me know. I'm also looking for a couple persons that would be down for a 1-2 hours night ride after the meet. Let me know if you are interested. Cheers! :cool:

Looks cool! I'll probably head down there. I've got a pretty slow bike so you won't want to ride with me though

I'll be there.
My scattered group of riding friends from across the city will probably just meet up there as we can never get our s*** together to meet up first!
One comes from Barrie, another has to work until 8:00, another wants to go for dinner first, etc......!

I'll be there.
My scattered group of riding friends from across the city will probably just meet up there as we can never get our s*** together to meet up first!
One comes from Barrie, another has to work until 8:00, another wants to go for dinner first, etc......!
lol, fun group of friends you have there.

I might be down to ride with you guys to Pacific Park but i wont be hanging around long. There's a chance i'll ditch the group if you guys ride too fast/stupid(not defensive)

I might be down to ride with you guys to Pacific Park but i wont be hanging around long. There's a chance i'll ditch the group if you guys ride too fast/stupid(not defensive)

Sure hop in man. I never go fast when I'm downtown anyways and I guess DVP will still be pretty heavy traffic at that time so I don't mind taking it easy on the way there :) (plus with Jeff on a 125 we can't go fast anyways :lmao:)

Sure hop in man. I never go fast when I'm downtown anyways and I guess DVP will still be pretty heavy traffic at that time so I don't mind taking it easy on the way there :) (plus with Jeff on a 125 we can't go fast anyways :lmao:)

Cool PM me where you guys are meeting up and what time...

It depends on who I'm drafting ;)

Great turn out tons of bikes

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

Ya, went there yesterday with Jeff96 and Jimsun. Was a good time. Soooo many bikes there it was unbelievable. I'll try post pictures later. Anyways, nice meeting you guys.

Back
Top Bottom