Southern Ontario cannonball 500 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Southern Ontario cannonball 500

Disturber

Never done one of these before. And looking to assemble a small group (4-5 riders) to take on the southern Ontario cannonball 500. I'd say I'm an intermediate rider. Just looking to do it for the experience.

Hit me up if your interested!

Where can we get more info on this ?
When you highlight text and right click on it, there is an option to "search google for..."

If the weather for he day remains as its forecast right now, I will want to do the 'through the park' run. Sure I'll have to fill the shadow probably 4 times that day, but that's still only like $60 in fuel lol That would probably be a $200 drive in my truck.

Last edited:
This is the ride details. Essentially start at any of the dealer's listed below and end back in the same spot
Oakville, Burlington, Hamilton, Mississauga Corridor 500 MILE "Through The Park" Cannonball Ride:

Dealership Start and Checkpoints: New ride added: Feb 2, 2017

Peak Powersports, 1174 South Service Road West, Oakville, ON L6L 5T7
Blackridge Harley-Davidson®, 310 Holiday Inn Drive, Cambridge, ON, N3C 3X4
Barrie Harley-Davidson, 311 Bryne Dr, Barrie, ON L4N 8V4
Traditional Motorcycle,520 Ecclestone Dr, Bracebridge, ON
Orillia Motor Sports, 111 Commerce Rd, Orillia, ON L3V 6H3
Mackie Harley-Davidson, 880 Champlain Ave, Oshawa, ON L1J 7A6
Endras BMW, 100 Achilles Road, Ajax, ON L1Z 0C5
McGregor Sportsplus, 3294 County Road 36, Bobcaygeon, ON, K0M 1A0
Longley Harley-Davidson, 2241 Davis Rd, Cavan-Monaghan, ON K9J 0G5
VOS Motors , 8161 Keele St #3 , Concord, ON, L4K 1Z3
Kelly's Cycle Centre, 1042 Upper Wellington St, Hamilton, ON L9A 3S6, Canada
Brantford Motorcycle 643 Colborne Street West, PO Box 670 Brantford Ontario Canada N3T 5L5

Google Maps:https://goo.gl/maps/5GhBMbvHCFM2

I want to maybe do the 500 this year. If I can save enough for a big harley like a roadking or ultraglide, I'd like to do the 5000 next year during my vacation.

Anyone looking to do this starting from the Barrie Harley location?

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk

Anyone have an idea of how the weather will be for that day ?

I would be interested in this, but have to clear up my schedule to make sure I am not working.....

I would probably leave from the Oakville location since I am out of Mississauga

This certainly would be a long ride for me, never done so many kilometers in one day.....would it be too much for a first time long ride ? I have put many hours behind the wheel of a car but not a bike....

I would be interested in this, but have to clear up my schedule to make sure I am not working.....

This certainly would be a long ride for me, never done so many kilometers in one day.....would it be too much for a first time long ride ? I have put many hours behind the wheel of a car but not a bike....

This would be my first ride like this to. I've heard it is a real *** breaker lol. Potentially 12 hours in the saddle. But I think it will be a good experience. And I'm game to start in Oakville too.

I think 500 miles is okay for a first long ride as long as the bike is good to go and you're reasonably healthy. The maps and directions provided on the site are a little sketchy, so some preplanning is definitely in order.

I rode a 305 cc bike to North Carolina one spring break. Someone must have forgotten to tell me that was too far for a first long ride.

It's starting to look like rain gear will be required though...

Anyone interested in joining we'll be meeting at Tim Hortons tomorrow to discuss the game plan. 9-930pm. Britannia and Terry Fox in Mississauga

Last edited:
09bbbce533bbd519072a7c0113f09579.jpg

Finally finished my to do list for the weekend

Back
Top Bottom