BlackBerry, Not dead yet.... | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

BlackBerry, Not dead yet....

I still love my z30, want the DTEK but the z30 isn't broke.

The Z30 was a truly underrated phone. I miss that little sucker! Best BB10 phone I've used in the BB10 series (I've had Z10, Z30, Classic and Passport)

They're a software focused company now. That's why the stock price is moving. Handsets aren't even in their top 10 list of important things.

Their phones are made in the same factories as Alcatel and other brands, just to their specs.

Very true, and although I haven't seen a KEYone in the flesh yet, several reviews have stated that its built just as well as previous BB, and many are saying its the "best" BlackBerry yet...

I still love my z30, want the DTEK but the z30 isn't broke.

I've had it for about 3 years now, and for the record the other 3 Blackberrys I've owned all still work too. Even the Pearl!
Still on the Z30 here. It even got an update earlier this year which foxed some browser issues. Dreading the day it dies. Irreplaceable.

Still on the Z30 here. It even got an update earlier this year which foxed some browser issues. Dreading the day it dies. Irreplaceable.
BB without a physical keyboard.....talk about an exercise in futility.

bb without a keyboard is like the special olympics

bb without a keyboard is like the special olympics
Well I can't get an iPhone with an FM radio or without their proprietary BS, and I can't get an Android without sacrificing my metadata and compromising my security. So I go with special.

Oh look, 3 of my apps have updates available. Pretty great for being disabled.

Last edited:
Everything yours does, just faster and better looking.

Bland, slow, featureless... Which is why I said without a keyboard (it's defining feature over the years) it's a terrible buy.

Bland, slow, featureless... Which is why I said without a keyboard (it's defining feature over the years) it's a terrible buy.
Reliable, practical, free of bloat... which is why the keyboard doesn't factor in at all.

#MakeBlackBerryGreatAgain
#BringBackBBM

Sub'd, interested to hear how you like it.

I'm picking up my KEYone tmrw!

The more I research it, the more it makes sense for my needs.

Cool features like the fingerprint sensor in the space bar, which apparently works fast and amazingly well.

You can scroll the page with your keyboard so no sticky fingers all over the screen and the fingers don't block your view when you're scrolling to read your text print.

and they say that the screen real estate is greater than most other phones when their virtual keyboards are out. Win!

Blackberry boasts its the "most secure Android" phone in the world. I don't know if thats true or not, but any extra security features can only be a good thing right?

Crazy battery life.

Will provide a full report after owning for a few weeks and see how it compares to my S7 Edge....

Reliable, practical, free of bloat... which is why the keyboard doesn't factor in at all.
The bloat point is fair, it's why I won't touch anything but a pure Android phone. Hopefully Google keeps churning out good ones.

The bloat point is fair, it's why I won't touch anything but a pure Android phone. Hopefully Google keeps churning out good ones.

This will be my first BB Android, apparently its also free of bloat and very close to stock google.

again, don't know how great this is, but it apparently gets monthly security updates.

Gonna give it a whirl for a few months and if it doesn't light my fire, Note 8 will be next. Honestly, the Note 7 was truly the greatest phone I've owned to date. with the Z30 in second place.

Back
Top Bottom