Grand Prix de Mud June 11th | GTAMotorcycle.com

Grand Prix de Mud June 11th

Wingboy

Site Supporter
Be there.http://www.sasquatchcycle.ca/grand-prix-de-mud-festival/
GP%20de%20MUd%202_zpsshw5fvfa.png

gpdm-instagram-2017.jpg

A couple of guys from work are riding in it. Gonna stop by and check it out.

I'll be the only one with a bright green Ossa Trials bike.

So I've heard (one of the guys @ work is Neil w. the Sherco).

anybody have a schedule of events? the Mohawk Inn site and other links are fairly devoid of detail

its literally 10 mins from my house so I think I better go have a look, cant get one much closer

anybody have a schedule of events? the Mohawk Inn site and other links are fairly devoid of detail

its literally 10 mins from my house so I think I better go have a look, cant get one much closer

Original link is working.

it's a busy day. I wish I had an old enough bike to go "scramblin'."

Really fun video from a few years ago.Real fun starts at 10:50.
[video=youtube;ka6TEVoGzaE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ka6TEVoGzaE&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Pretty hot day. Met Rick and chatted for a while. Chatted with Helmut, who I hadn't seen since the Mini Pine in 07. 82 and still racing his vintage Zündapps. There was some nice vintage iron on hand. The HL 500 was rare and amazing to see one. The Maico brought back memories. Will always have a soft spot for them.

C965FE88-8228-48A3-8BF8-D97AC97CFC79_zpslpg2wvzb.jpg

F2B8CA11-1019-4DBB-ABF4-198E3EC6F974_zpsirpvrunw.jpg

952D9EA3-A30A-4E41-9E28-C2A4188FF73D_zpsoshenpsz.jpg

Pretty hot day. Met Rick and chatted for a while. Chatted with Helmut, who I hadn't seen since the Mini Pine in 07. 82 and still racing his vintage Zündapps. There was some nice vintage iron on hand. The HL 500 was rare and amazing to see one. The Maico brought back memories. Will always have a soft spot for them.

C965FE88-8228-48A3-8BF8-D97AC97CFC79_zpslpg2wvzb.jpg

F2B8CA11-1019-4DBB-ABF4-198E3EC6F974_zpsirpvrunw.jpg

952D9EA3-A30A-4E41-9E28-C2A4188FF73D_zpsoshenpsz.jpg

Helmut is a pretty amazing guy. He does some of the off road races with the club I belong to. Blows my mind when he does our clubs 6 hour race at the end of the year and he does it by himself where as most people are in teams of two. Still has a pretty good pace in the woods!

Same day as CSBK otherwise I would have been there to watch as its 10 minutes away. Looks like a great event!
Is there woods riding there any other time of the year or is this only an annual thing?

Same day as CSBK otherwise I would have been there to watch as its 10 minutes away. Looks like a great event!
Is there woods riding there any other time of the year or is this only an annual thing?

One time sadly.

Back
Top Bottom