Electricity at GBM ? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Electricity at GBM ?

Not that I've seen or heard of

Bundle yourself up and pack the fridge with ice ... there's no power in the paddock.

all of last weekend someone was pitted next to the small washrooms and had their extension cord plugged into one of the plug in the washroom, it wasn't in anyones way, and no one seemed to mind

As Caboose said you won't get any where close to that. Currently I have limited space. With the layout of Grand Bend and making a hot pit ,,EVERYTHING as you are use to will be changed.And parking is placement not where you like to be. So the current pro's in CSBK standings will get priority. Then pro;'s not in the standings. Then Amatuers and Vintage and 300's will get first come first serve of the remainder. There will be no side ways parking except for the Pro's on the select side of the paddock along with Mopar and Dunlop.We loose a good portion of the paddock making this work so please don't go there thinking you will get your regular SOAR spot. So here's the hot tip,, if you don't want to move you should most likely ask me where you can park. Keep in mind the gates close at 8 Pm Wednesday and Thursday morning I can only park so fast so get there before 8pm or bring a truck load of patience. And if you are unaware,, everyone is essentially parked. Thanks to everyone last weekend at SMP for the great job in parking! Probably the best one yet! If you are not racing we will not have room for extra trailers at this point with your team. But I will endeavour to sort something out Tuesday for crew trailers. And failure to park as requested could result in penalties. Keep in mind I try hard to be fair so bear with me as this is a new venue with lots of unique set up issues. Get there early and we'll sort things out. If you are a SOAR regular and a PRO email me at john@bickleracing,.com to let me know you are coming. If you are a SOAR amateur, Vintage or 300,, just keep an open mind. Thanks

Just out of interest does anyone know the spectator parking arrangements for the Sunday CSBK at GBM?
For the SOAR rounds I just pull into the pit area, park up & enjoy but I'm wondering if for the CSBK it will be different, maybe parking in the field on the left where you drive into the circuit?
Thanks,

Just out of interest does anyone know the spectator parking arrangements for the Sunday CSBK at GBM?
For the SOAR rounds I just pull into the pit area, park up & enjoy but I'm wondering if for the CSBK it will be different, maybe parking in the field on the left where you drive into the circuit?
Thanks,

I don't know for sure but I assume spectators will be parking outside the front gate.

Parking for spectators in cars will be outside the main gate. Those riding in on Motorcycles will be parking in the staging lanes of the dragstrip. Campers will be in the campground area. Don't have enough space in the pit area to do otherwise.

Back
Top Bottom